Reckless "Three Cheers For Heartbreak"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2009
reckless cant rap in english the fuck makes you think he can do it in spanish
ill bet you $20 that reckless can rap in Spanish better than me.............

yeah ill hit you up when I get something reckless and silent. it may be a minute because I don't like to do too much music with this hot ass weather but ill put something together when I get a chance and let you know.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Well lucky for u guys i didnt get the deal
Oh well in that case you lack of humility is completely justified and you will go very far in whatever career you chose to do. i just gained so much from you not getting that deal too glad you you had to explain yourself and let us know that you in fact didn't get your deal. we all couldn't go about our lives without knowing if whether or not you did get it lol this fucken guy

Props: S.SAVAGE

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
ill bet you $20 that reckless can rap in Spanish better than me.............

yeah ill hit you up when I get something reckless and silent. it may be a minute because I don't like to do too much music with this hot ass weather but ill put something together when I get a chance and let you know.
Fa sho bro all good let us know know when it's sent homie

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Lyrics are koo.. Concept is koo.. But yea you sound a lil uncomfortable maybe a couple extra shotz next time lol gotta feel it more..Thatz why i perferr to record alone =)
Thanks bro! Yea bro I wanna be able to record alone but I don't have my own studio. But ill just keep at it and perfect my delivery reguardless