Reckless please explain to me what spam is

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
That beat is garbage just Quinn decided to rap on it doesn't make it dope he fell off years ago money talks
ya money talks and the homies brought him to my studio and he was allover that beat pimp..how u gonna denie that shits a james brown sample.
he fell off who gives a fuck he did what he did in the game and u foo's can't change that.:dead:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
ya money talks and the homies brought him to my studio and he was allover that beat pimp..how u gonna denie that shits a james brown sample.
he fell off who gives a fuck he did what he did in the game and u foo's can't change that.:dead:
did quinn pay for that beat?

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
That's your choice to make here's something worth checking out.
This beat goes no matter what anyone thinks shit as zoo. As Quinn herd it he was like someone needs to lock this dude up and just let home make beats.
Ok. I listened. 10 seconds of a loop is what it sounds like to me. No variation at all in the beat.

Jul 10, 2014
California
Check out my new song, i produced it, go leave a comment on it so i know you checked it out.. Thanks
my bad. new to dz kind of site so now i know aha[emoji90]
if you post to many music threads its considered spam don't ask me y this is a music site?
to me all the bullshit replies and off the wall shit talking is where the real spam is.its kool to troll though!E-low

Oct 26, 2006
did quinn pay for that beat?
perfect example why i made new threads for stuff i made.
peeps like this cat can't read or don't understand,ole boy said money talks,that would mean i paid quinn to get on the track,thats y i said the homies brought him by to do a track with him and he was feeling that beat.
honestly i wouldn't charge a known rapper for a beat it would be a good look just to give him a beat to help me out.:dead:
u just gotta have the connect to get in.that i don't have.:dead:

Nov 18, 2010
San quinn is just a nice guy then

Your beats are way too simple and always sound like they are leeching off a particular sound yet still falling flat. Like even the elow on the beat tag or whatever completely rips off young chop on the beat.

You need to work on innovation, make something original and stop tryna copy everyone else. Realistically I hope you just make these beats fast cuz the majority of them are about 5-10 second loops that get repetitive fast. If youre supporting yourself through this or it is just a hobby more power to you.

But if you're investing a lot of time and money into this you need to stop now and focus on something else.

Oct 26, 2006
San quinn is just a nice guy then

Your beats are way too simple and always sound like they are leeching off a particular sound yet still falling flat. Like even the elow on the beat tag or whatever completely rips off young chop on the beat.

You need to work on innovation, make something original and stop tryna copy everyone else. Realistically I hope you just make these beats fast cuz the majority of them are about 5-10 second loops that get repetitive fast. If youre supporting yourself through this or it is just a hobby more power to you.

But if you're investing a lot of time and money into this you need to stop now and focus on something else.
a lot of time and money I've said it in my raps all it cost me to do this is electricity.everything i do i do it myself from beats to videos to rapping whatever it be ill learn to do it myself.so i don't need know one to do what i do.thanks for checking me out.

Oct 26, 2006
Ok. I listened. 10 seconds of a loop is what it sounds like to me. No variation at all in the beat.
shows how much u know about beats thats not a loop its called a chop,lmao a loop is when take a few seconds from a song and repeat as a loop over and over. lmao.the chops i used on this beat came from different sections of the song and i made them sound like they was meant to be together,u thought i looped it so i assume i did a good job.:dead:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
perfect example why i made new threads for stuff i made.
peeps like this cat can't read or don't understand,ole boy said money talks,that would mean i paid quinn to get on the track,thats y i said the homies brought him by to do a track with him and he was feeling that beat.
honestly i wouldn't charge a known rapper for a beat it would be a good look just to give him a beat to help me out.:dead:
u just gotta have the connect to get in.that i don't have.:dead:
what do you do for a living? your command of the english language is most impressive, maybe that is why I couldn't comprehend earlier.

Oct 26, 2006
my bad. new to dz kind of site so now i know aha[emoji90]
if i was u id keep posting up new threads and if u put them in different areas that coo to i never understood y everyone wants one thread,in one area this is a music site and along as your posting music and not the same thread/same song in a new thread over and over u should be good.good luck with your quest here on the sicc the goons are more like bafoons.lmao

Feb 11, 2006
if i was u id keep posting up new threads and if u put them in different areas that coo to i never understood y everyone wants one thread,in one area this is a music site and along as your posting music and not the same thread/same song in a new thread over and over u should be good.good luck with your quest here on the sicc the goons are more like bafoons.lmao
Shut your fuckin Nostrils boi