Reason 5 and Record 1.5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
OK, I just got around to playing around with Reason 5. This Kong shit is pretty damn good sounding to my surprise. Some of these kits for it are very good sounding. The only thing that bothers me right now is the screen size of the program.
You're referring to the high vertical shape of it right, and how it doesn't extend to use the whole screen horizontally?

I've always thought the perfect Reason setup would be to buy one of those monitors you could rotate sideways and it would fit Reason perfectly for maximum use of screen space. I'm sure someone's tried this.

STRATEGY

Apr 26, 2006
You're referring to the high vertical shape of it right, and how it doesn't extend to use the whole screen horizontally?

I've always thought the perfect Reason setup would be to buy one of those monitors you could rotate sideways and it would fit Reason perfectly for maximum use of screen space. I'm sure someone's tried this.

STRATEGY
Yes. It just can't handle higher resolutions to maximise to a full HD screen. The GUI is just so small. It's useable, but can be straining and annoying too look at for long use. I use 1920X1080.

Yeah that's definitely possible to do what your saying. Just got to rotate the canvas within the resolution settings to portrait. I wouldn't by a special monitor just for reason. I don't use it enough.