Reason 5 and Record 1.5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
i dont get why people are hung up on vst support. i mean what extra fx do u really need in REcord? Besides if they add vst then they are going to have to add vsti and then they wont make money on reason lol from a business stand point it doesnt make sense to do so especially kuz most people dont own Record

Apr 26, 2006
i dont get why people are hung up on vst support. i mean what extra fx do u really need in REcord? Besides if they add vst then they are going to have to add vsti and then they wont make money on reason lol from a business stand point it doesnt make sense to do so especially kuz most people dont own Record
There's a lot of other FX I'd use. Not only dynamic affecting FX for different tonal characters, but other creative effects as well. I just don't make Hiphop though.

Believe me, I think they'd sell more of Record if they added plugin support.

Oh well, fuck it, I don't really care either way. I like FL Studio.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
stability first and foremost. Reason is the most stable music program on the market because it doesn't have to worry about how other companies code their shit. And really its not like plug ins are a must have. If you know how to use fx you can do the job in just Reason and be good. I've made a lot of sounds that are similar to those in vsts directly in Reason its just knowing how to make them.
i have never had a reason crash that i can think of

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
stability first and foremost. Reason is the most stable music program on the market because it doesn't have to worry about how other companies code their shit. And really its not like plug ins are a must have. If you know how to use fx you can do the job in just Reason and be good. I've made a lot of sounds that are similar to those in vsts directly in Reason its just knowing how to make them.
i have never had a reason crash that i can think of

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i gotta snag the upgrade, it would be another 130 bucks well worth it. I've yet to be dissapointed with a reason upgrade and this looks like the best upgrade to date.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I agree with boobie there are a lot of effects that transfrom the wav into somthing creative, not just reverbs delays phase/wah/flange ect...

crazy filters like camel phat!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i see you can get record 1.5 and reason 5 upgrade for 165 if you are already a reason user, looks well worth it to me. That neptune looks tight, Ive been wanting to fuck with that shit

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
guitar center. the one disk works for both mac and pc.
I know, I bought every other version, but right now that's not where my money can go just yet......I was talkin about the mac "try before you buy" version before my post was edited

*not hating tho sic wid it, it's all gravy

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
i feel you I want a link to a try before you buy also just because I bought my copy during their grace period. i didnt even get a real deal they are offering everyone else the same thing I just have to wait longer to get my copy. I have a registeration number already for petes sake! I just dont have disks.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^probably wont ever happen

one thing i wish they would do is allow you to use the single racks of reason as virtual instruments in your DAW

or a drag and drop audio feature like the maschine has, that would be sick but would never happen either since propellerhead put out record. I think it will let you export your stems into another daw though.