RE5 = racist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
It's a stupid argument. Since the most of the whole series has been filled with white zombies, let's say it's been racist towards white people. How about we say it's racist towards the Spanish because the 4th game was set in Spain. If a zombie was coming at you would you take a second thought just because their race? Ha, no you would cap it in the head.

Oct 30, 2006
Black President doesn't mean that all the problems are solved.

As for this matter, a TON of games are racist or at least have distinct stereotypes. It's not like this game has the zombies running around with buckets of KFC, eating watermelon, and drinking Kool Aid and shit. It's in Africa, when you're in Africa...you're going to see Africans.

What do they expect?

They want a game in Australia with nothing but Asians? dumb.

Feb 7, 2006
shooting african zombies in Africa is not racist but why the disease gotta start in Africa? that does promote stereotypes like yeah them dirty Africans started HIV, Ebola, and them muthafuckin zombies too nigga! At least we know umbrella corp. is some rich white people profiting off of other peoples suffering...that seems about right.

Jun 11, 2004
Black President doesn't mean that all the problems are solved.

As for this matter, a TON of games are racist or at least have distinct stereotypes. It's not like this game has the zombies running around with buckets of KFC, eating watermelon, and drinking Kool Aid and shit. It's in Africa, when you're in Africa...you're going to see Africans.

What do they expect?

They want a game in Australia with nothing but Asians? dumb.
LOL and agreed.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
all the zombies aint even african, theres some middle eastern zombies too..it just takes place in africa...but not everyone i shot was some old dark ass african and i didnt think about it like that i just thought 'boy this shit is gonna trip me the fuck out on shrooms'

Jun 11, 2004
all the zombies aint even african, theres some middle eastern zombies too..it just takes place in africa...but not everyone i shot was some old dark ass african and i didnt think about it like that i just thought 'boy this shit is gonna trip me the fuck out on shrooms'
Resident Evil is the last game I would play on shrooms. Gimme some old school mario 64 or somethin happy.

Jun 11, 2004
Does anyone remember how turock on 64 had that slow motion blurry color mode? I've never fried so hard in my life than while playin that. wow...