RE5 = racist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
All RE games are racist - RE1 to RE whatever were racist to white people since all the zombies were white.
RE4 was racist to mexican people i think or spanish cos i've heard the zombies were spanish.
RE5 is racist to blacks and middle eastern people.
The only people they haven't had as zombies are japanese people because they don't want to be racist to japanese since capcom is also japanese.

May 9, 2002
stupid article

I was playin' the demo and getting attacked by a huge amount of zombies and all of a sudden a white zombie comes out of no where...they are not all black. haha

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Why are you people saying the article is stupid or wrong? Did any of you actually R-E-A-D the article? They (the people/person who wrote the article) are basically saying the same thing you guys are.

I don't begrudge anyone who finds the imagery in RE5 offensive. But I don't believe that vilifying Capcom for its artistic vision is appropriate. This controversy illustrates that race relations remain a major issue in America and Europe. Electing an African-American President doesn't suddenly wipe away the past few centuries of prejudice, nor does it create a level playing field for blacks in this country. But attacking a videogame isn't going to fix these things either. Perhaps it's time to let go of what a game represents to us individually and move the dialogue to a more significant issue: How do we create a world where opportunity is not merited by the color of one's skin?

Sep 22, 2003
It has nothing to do with race, it's all about the story and the virus (?) or plague that hits the town and makes people go crazy, race is not involved.