RBL POSSE'S BLACK "C" INSTORES OCTOBER 21st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
good to see all the love from siccness family to C, wish you the best cause you are one T.R.U West Coast Pioneer.. cant wait for the album and hopefully you make down to southern cali to promote your album or shows.. ONE..

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
This cover's off da chain....Not 2 sound corny, but If U look into C's eye carefully, U can see this man be thru hella struggle & got somethin 2 say on this shit....

Tha only thing missing in my opinion is some kinda prop or maybe even R.I.P's in da background 2 show that he's da last man standin.....ya kno?

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^i was thinkin like maybe two tombstones readin rip mr cee and rip hittman in the background....that would kinda clarify the meaning of the title incase someone who isnt up on the RBL history decided to cop it...but regardless its a dope cover and i know C will be droppin some lessons to be learned in this one

May 10, 2002
Yo C if you need any help promotin your new album. Im always down to promote for RBL & Frisco shit to the fullest

Jack Dillon
5245 Pebble Glen Dr
Concord Ca 94521

Cait fuckin wait for this shit!!

Also You gonna have posters of Cover for sale?

May 3, 2002
CocaineBlunts said:
Yo C if you need any help promotin your new album. Im always down to promote for RBL & Frisco shit to the fullest
Same here "C"...if ya need some help promoting in the 408 area..send me some shit homie....i already pass shit out for some other folkz...and i would like to promote some RBL shiet! let me know man

Jan 7, 2003
i remember promotin for RBL POSSE at this recordstore...that i useto work for....u know that u have my support here....bout time we see some more rightway prod. muzik....