Ray Rice KOs wife video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I know this might not sit well with most BUT.....
I don't like how she was slappin him n the face b4 they got on the elevator and how she tried to get mannish on him in the elevator. Women need to learn how to act like a woman for a man to not cross that line, and I'm not directly speaking to puttin hands on em. I know a man supposed to be chivalrous, where's the term for what a woman is supposed to be to warrant that?!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I don't like how she was slappin him n the face b4 they got on the elevator and how she tried to get mannish on him in the elevator. Women need to learn how to act like a woman for a man to not cross that line, and I'm not directly speaking to puttin hands on em. I know a man supposed to be chivalrous, where's the term for what a woman is supposed to be to warrant that?!
he shoulda walked away. but some men dont have the patience for a woman acting in that manner and things happen

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
my ex wife told me the reason why my friend killed himself because i was a horrible person. on god i didnt do nothing to provoke that kind of statement. she just said it because she knew it would get to me.

Nov 20, 2013
W @Will thomasfox5
From H @harvey LevinTMZ He's promising more coverage that could indicate #NFL cover up. #RayRice #RavensNation More at 10 &11 F @Fox 5newsdc

Nov 24, 2003
seriously. Like how can you fuck up the most popular, profitable, and ever growing in popularity sport like the NFL? Only Roger could find ways apparently.

He must have had a check list:

-Let's pussify the NFL. CHECK
-Let's throw flags on every play to slow the game down. CHECK
-Let's anger fans by horrible calls. CHECK
-Let's be harsh on non-violent crimes like weed. CHECK
-Let's be soft on Domestic Violence, vehicle manslaughter, etc. CHECK
-Let's move the Kickoff 10 yards so that no one can ever return kicks. CHECK.
-Let's mess with the extra point. CHECK
-etc
-etc
-etc

Have you been to a game lately?!?! They are pussifying the shit out of that too!

Every 5 minutes there is a PSA about "if a nearby fan is cheering too loudly please immediately text his seat number to 1-800-Snitch and he will be thrown out of the stadium and banned for life".

FML

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Have you been to a game lately?!?! They are pussifying the shit out of that too!

Every 5 minutes there is a PSA about "if a nearby fan is cheering too loudly please immediately text his seat number to 1-800-Snitch and he will be thrown out of the stadium and banned for life".

FML
are you fucking serious?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I find so much more pleasure in walking away from a woman knowing she could never score another one like me.

Not to sound hella conceited n shit but bitch look at you now all bummy, back in your parents house pushin a rental LOL

bitch, be gone!
when I was going through divorce, in one of our worst arguments she was saying everything she could think of to piss me off. I had just read the book of James in the Bible that talks about controlling your words. I didn't say anything at all and that pissed her off so much more than anything I think I could've have said. I'll never forget that. She said "Aren't you even going to say anything?"

I gave her the Jordan shrug.

Then she moved to California and I was like...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
No situation ever warrants a man hitting a woman like she was another man. I know with my ex, there were things that came out of my mouth worthy of a good shove into a wall, but I never deserved any of the hitting kicking or choking. To me, after the fact, it shows me that he is weak as fuck & my words could break him to a point where his mind didn't work anymore & all he could do was act. Seems like thats true about a lot of 'tough guys'.

Fuck Ray McDonald if he did hit his woman, & if it's true I hope Coach throws his ass off the team. But no charges have been filed yet. The girlfriend could have been mad & lied. Who knows. Anyone can get arrested, even innocent people. & I'm not defending him cuz I'm a Niner. I'm defending him because I'm an American & in America everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Ray Rice proved himself guilty on video.