Ray Rice KOs wife video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2007
yup. if the national felon league was any other business all these felons like ray rice and jim irsay would be in jail. the national felon league should institute a rule that says a player gets released on their first felony. that and all money earned in their career would be paid back
Yeah Ok........ Police Officers would receive zero punishment for shit like this

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
No situation ever warrants a man hitting a woman like she was another man. I know with my ex, there were things that came out of my mouth worthy of a good shove into a wall, but I never deserved any of the hitting kicking or choking. To me, after the fact, it shows me that he is weak as fuck & my words could break him to a point where his mind didn't work anymore & all he could do was act. Seems like thats true about a lot of 'tough guys'.
I can see where you're coming from and agree with a lot of what you said. Where is the defining line though? A chick hits some dude over and over and he tells her to stop over and over and breaks her arm blocking a punch? A dude grabs her and holds her down until she chills out? A dude puts her in an arm bar?

It's nowhere near the same thing, but it's the only analogy I can think of right now so I apologize, but if "no" means "no" for cases of rape, should "bitch! Stop or I'm going to punch you in the jaw" count for cases of self defense?

But I agree that a dude shouldn't put his hands on a woman. I know I might be in the minority on that because this subject came up before on here. I believe the man is the head of the house and should be the stronger character mentally and physically. Just remove yourself from the situation. If you're with a chick that frequently tries to get physical like that, you need a new chick. If you're married to that woman, you should've known better.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

Fuck Ray McDonald if he did hit his woman, & if it's true I hope Coach throws his ass off the team. But no charges have been filed yet. The girlfriend could have been mad & lied. Who knows. Anyone can get arrested, even innocent people. & I'm not defending him cuz I'm a Niner. I'm defending him because I'm an American & in America everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Ray Rice proved himself guilty on video.

That last paragraph was patriotic as fuck!

I hella pictured you saying that shit like a speech, on a loudspeaker system

In a stadium,... American flags flying n shit, wind blowing lol

Crowd goes wild cheering, ...the chorus from "Proud to be an American" by Lee Greenwood plays while you get a standing ovation lol [emoji122][emoji119] ...fireworks.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
that newer video, to me, shows that she made contact first like she threw a elbow to his face all crazy right quick,..then he pushed,struck, wutever u want to call it, her face just as hard as she did, and then he just backed up,...she then gets crazy and looks like shes gonna lunge or rush him,.and so then he just hit her to stop her,..to me thats kind of on the side of self defense!..her laying out for a minute was either her acting or she really hit her head or he landed it just so clean right quick ,BIP!,lol..i dont condone hitting a beezy,..but from the video, its obvious he wasnt totally at fault,..people are just quick to point out the worse before asking any questions!