Ray Bans/Aviators/ Highways/ CHP/ SUNGLASSES, Who Wears'em?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2003
ME AND MY BOYS USUALLY STEALEM FROM WALGREENS AND SPORTEM JUST FOR A COUPLE DAYS, THEN GO GET A NEW PAIR, AND WE NEVER FIGURED OUT WHO WAS THE FIRST ONE OF US TO WEAR'EM, BUT NOW I SEE HELLLA HEADS WEARING THESE, EVEN BITCHES BE WEARIN EM, WHEN DID THIS SHIT GET SO BIG? IS IT BIG IN YOUR AREA? OR IS IT JUST MY HOOD? AND IM NOT CLAIMING TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO DO THIS, IM JUST SAYING THAT SHIT BLEW UP HELLLA FAST AROUND HERE. LIKE ONE DAY I ONLY SEEN A COUPLE OF MY BOYS WEARIN'EM THEN THE NEXT DAY I SEE A BUTTLOAD OF MOTHA FUCKERS WEARIN'EM.

Apr 1, 2002
^LMAO what the hell is wrong with wearing sunglasses? It protects your eyes from the sun. And if you just noticed tons of people wearing them now is because IT'S SUMMERTIME FOOL.

Nov 8, 2003
BROWN GUERRERO said:
HES TALKING ABOUT THESE!!

i wear glasses like that but the mirror ones, my homies n i started fuckin round with them puttin them n talkin like that fool from 'full metal jacket "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAT IS YOU MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB NUTS?!?!!?"