Raw 7/25

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003

I liked this design the best, wish they never got rid of it.

Cena tweaked that shit up like he did that US belt to fit his thuganomics rapper gimmick and i guess they never went back bc cena was always in the tittle pic and that belt was extremely marketable for the kids at one point.. there was actually two versions of that undisputed belt. one had lil bigger plate that big show and lesnar rocked and one smaller that guerrero and angle had also one had the black water on the globe and other had dark blue water.

Feb 8, 2003
Who knows if hes really back? He could of just showed up, to remind everyone who the real Champ is. Hopefully thats how it is
Man they not gonna play his music, titantron and he was fresh out the shower(hair wetter then mj in thriller video) with his gear on if he just showing up. u should know that.

its gonna be a champion vs champion match real soon like with hbk and razor ramon angle. they might as well say fuck it and just do the shit at summerslam then whip out the new belt to winner.

i bet him and cena did some shit for the crowd after raw went of the air..

Oct 3, 2006
CM PUNK back lmao i told yall he still with wwe and what do u know they doing the two wwe champion angle. got damn im cold with predicting. homomedia and the other dude who talk shit in here to me can kiss my azz.
Please tell me who in here has been disagreeing wth u that its a work....

Sep 17, 2008
- Marvin sent word that after last night's RAW went off the air, CM Punk cut a promo as the crowd cheered and said that he, the WWE Champion, was back on RAW for good. Marvin noted that Punk was way more over than John Cena with the live crowd

From RSN

Jan 18, 2006
glad Punk is back. Couldnt go much longer with Del Rio being the main heel hes a chump that hopefully never successfully cashes in that briefcase. Gay Cena won a belt, not the belt. Punk already got the better of him, lets move on. Should not be a champions vs. champions match since Punk beat Cena for the belt. Cena should not be the fucken champ right now stupid faggot WWE catering to the little kids lol. Would have been better if they fired his ass.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
whos idea was it to have the keystone light dude on raw ? they shoulda been had the dos equis guy on here , who is way cooler than this keystone light guy , and furthermore , the keystone light guy is nothing more than a blatant fucking rip off of the dos equis guy ! way to stay current wwe

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
not only are the divas matches the least entertaining thing on raw , theyre the least entertaining thing on television when theyre on , id rather watch the weather channel .beautiful women in sexy outfits cant even save this horse-shit

bring back awesome kong asap

id even take lay-cool at this point , at least they had personality ! they shoul dbring them back as faces , to feud with a heel kong when she returns .. by then mccool would have had alot of vacation time with taker and should be ready for a return hopefully

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
not only are the divas matches the least entertaining thing on raw , theyre the least entertaining thing on television when theyre on , id rather watch the weather channel .beautiful women in sexy outfits cant even save this horse-shit

bring back awesome kong asap

id even take lay-cool at this point , at least they had personality ! they shoul dbring them back as faces , to feud with a heel kong when she returns .. by then mccool would have had alot of vacation time with taker and should be ready for a return hopefully

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
aand thank god , get michael cole the hell off raw commentary , its about time .

you know vince kept him on there cuz he reminded him of himself , he was obviously living vicariously thru cole , thank god that shit is over . so happy vince is gone ! he was washed up several years ago ! id say he was washed up right when he bought wcw and ecw .. cuz this shit has sucked ever since then its no wonder shane left the company

and lol at this exchange between truth and trips . and lol at truths facial expressions

Nov 14, 2002
Man they not gonna play his music, titantron and he was fresh out the shower(hair wetter then mj in thriller video) with his gear on if he just showing up. u should know that.
He was just sayin' that he was "back" for the night.

Premo, can you put all that in one post next time, homie? LoL... It makes it easier to reply that way.

Milena has been complaining recently about the lack of reason behind the matches and who's face and heel. I have to agree with her. It's hard to get into those matches (despite the quality of the wrestling) with no reason to like or dislike any of the broads either way other than who you think is hottest.

you know vince kept him on there cuz he reminded him of himself , he was obviously living vicariously thru cole , thank god that shit is over
Cole's heel character got a lot of crowd reaction... IMO, the guy pulled his weight in entertainment value. He's one of the most quotable characters in the past year.

so happy vince is gone !
Blasphemy! And either way, it's not like Vince isn't really calling shots. He might be allowing new ideas to finally flow through, but at the end of the day he can say "No" about anything he wants.

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
i was a little angry during that post , excuse me . and yeah cole has said some hilarious shit out of nowhere on commentary

for those that might not have known , the song punk came out to tonight Cult Of Personality was Punks theme in ROH !

May 24, 2002
whos idea was it to have the keystone light dude on raw ? they shoulda been had the dos equis guy on here , who is way cooler than this keystone light guy , and furthermore , the keystone light guy is nothing more than a blatant fucking rip off of the dos equis guy ! way to stay current wwe
they are both cheap and shitty beers so it doesnt really matter