RAW 6/23/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
RAW 5/23/11

Overall I thought it was a pretty solid show.

It was nice to see Bret Hart on tonight, seeing as how it was the 12 year anniversary of Owen's death.

I just can't get into R Truth at all, or Nexus.

Do you all think that Jerry Lawler and Cole are done for good? I hope so.

I liked the main event and I won't lie when I say it was sad to see the tribute to the Macho Man Randy Savage. I still can't get over that.

It'll be interesting to see how the whole incident with the Big Show plays out and how they tie Del Rio into all of that.

I also liked the segment with The Miz and Alex Riley.

I actually like when they do the "Did You Know" clips and it was cool to see that despite some people thinking Raw has fallen off that it's still is one of the top rated shows on TV.

I don't know if this was worth making a thread about but oh well.

I'd say tonight's show was a 6-7/10.

Jan 2, 2004
I think they are gonna work Del Rio into a program with Kane now. CM Punk is gonna get a program with Cena and the next PPV will probably be a Truth/Rey rematch.

I love Truth's heel character as well.. Nexus has totally died out to me though.

May 4, 2002
Thoughts from Raw:

R-Truth's crazy heel character even had Cena breaking character and laughing.

Alberto Del Rio is an amazing talent.

I like the Miz and Riley fight, but it only works for me if Riley is a heel when he goes back to Smackdown. I don't buy babyface Riley at all. Babyface Miz is more believable to me.

Kharma's angle had people scratching their heads, but this is part of the development of the "Kharma" character. Wait and see how this one turns out.

Someone kill Michael Cole already.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Me too, i watched the whole beginning segment but after that fast forwarded to the end of most matches. WWE is falling off pretty bad again, something drastically needs to change

May 24, 2002
Kharma's angle had people scratching their heads, but this is part of the development of the "Kharma" character. Wait and see how this one turns out.
:ermm:

NoDQ.com > WWE > Kharma Sidelined for the Remainder of the Year
Posted by Steve Carrier on 05/24/2011 at 08:21 PM

Midway through last night's Eight-Diva Tag Team Match on Raw, Kharma's entrance music echoed, freezing her fellow Divas. As she slid into the ring, her eight fellow Divas lined up on the opposite side of the canvas. Kharma unexpectedly dropped to her knees and began crying.

F4WOnline.com reports that the angle was scripted to write her off television for the time being. She is expected to be sidelined for over nine months.

The reason for her removal from television has not been disclosed.

Oct 3, 2006
^^lol damn I pity the fool. But damn that sucks! Now I can see why they had the segment play out like that I guess. 9 months is a long time...hopefully they have Beth Phoenix have the strap soon and have it until she comes back