rate the members of the mob figgaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
To me, this is like asking who your favorite Wu-Tang member is. Its hard cuz theyre all different.

At one point or another theyve all been my "favorite". So, I'll just pick the one whos music i've been feeling the longest...Jacka.

Aug 12, 2004
different people like different styles, and all the figz bring they own steez to the table. so its kinda hard to choose, but Rydah/Feddi are tied for #1. Hus goes silly and that shit is tight when i wanna get crazy and AP9 puts out straight mobb shit

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
They are all great rappers but they are all on a different plateau. I don't know how to put who where. Depending on my mood any of them could be ranked no1 and any of them could be ranked no5 so I won't attempt it. My favourite solo album from any of the Figz though is Headshots from AP9 although Rydah's Fly Gangsta and Jacka's First one are both close second.

WHERE IS THE HUS AND FED-X SOLO THOUGH!!!

May 15, 2002
Hard to say they all come pretty tight

My favorite verses from them:

Rydah - His verse off "sometimes"
Husalah - His verse off "Ball with us"
Fed X - His 2nd Verse off "Mobfather intro"

the other two i need to think about

Nov 6, 2004
I was just wondering this myself.......

As of right now based on the latest songs/albums by various mob figaz Here go my rating:

1)Jacka....Proved worthy droppin his solo album, original style, smooth flow, he just need to stop using the same lyrics over and over.
2)Rydah....He came up the ranks from 3 based on his new solo album whats really thizzin....he definitely has the best overall lyrical flow/catchy voice, and potential to go to the top.
3)AP-9....can either be really tight or borderline average, iono i wasn't feelin that body shotz album, but that ap-9/jayda album is bangin so i give him 3 over husalah.
4)Husalah is up and down, he really need to release a solo, he was tight on that hook for wyld night on rydah new album....i also heard him gettin dissed on that a-wax track cinderalla man.
5)fedex....he just is boring to listen to especially when he is on the same tracks as the other mob figaz.

Dec 2, 2002
hus is tops in my book. he doesnt come with the best lyrics, but he does sound much too different from everybody else out there, his style is unique, and his flow is saavy

jacka b/c he actually uses his voice to harmonize with the beat every once in a while, which is rare

rydah has some savage shit

fedx is either hit or miss, but he does come with good punch lines every now and then

ap9 is still good, but ranks bottom to me