rate the members of the mob figgaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
to me, there's a different between who's the most-skilled and who is my favorite...i'd probably say that jacka is my fav mob figa, but based on pure lyrical skill/talent:

Rydah & AP-9 tied for first
Fed-X
Jacka
Huss

as far as who i like to bump in the ride i'd go jacka, rydah, ap-9, then fed-x and huss

May 9, 2002
FED-X ALWAYS HAS ONE DOPE ASS PUNCHLINE IN EVERY VERSE...THE REST OF THE TIME HES MEDIOCRE...

RYDAH WAS TIGHTER A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK BEFORE HE WENT ON THIZZ...

JACKA IS ONLY GETTIN BETTER...AND HED BEEN TIGHT...

AP9 IS MORE STYLE THAN ACTUAL LYRICAL CONTENT...

AND HUS IS ON AND OFF...HELL COME DOPE...THEN FALL FOF FOR A COUPLE OF VERSES...THAN PICK IT UP AGAIN....

Nov 2, 2005
3xLaZY said:
to me, there's a different between who's the most-skilled and who is my favorite...i'd probably say that jacka is my fav mob figa, but based on pure lyrical skill/talent:

Rydah & AP-9 tied for first
Fed-X
Jacka
Huss

as far as who i like to bump in the ride i'd go jacka, rydah, ap-9, then fed-x and huss

yeah thats how i feel bout it too

way i see it

Rydah
Jacka
AP-9
Huss
50 states

my favs^

Aug 16, 2002
Rydah- the best Lyrically! he gots the art of Story tellin and outshined on 1st Mob Figaz
Jacka- Dopest Song maker! but please no more recycled lyrics!!!
Ap-9- Probably the biggest networker out the figaz! and writes good song, plus you will never hear a recycled verse from ap-9
Husalah- hyphy as fucc plain and simple!
Fed X- I dont know what happend to feddy but if i hear that ted debiase line one more time!!!! LOL but for real he has really fell off lyrically!

I had to edit this cause some of yall who think Jacka is the best lyriclly are trippin listen to all there music not just solo's, appreances, group albums all that shit and re think it! dont get me wrong Jacka is fuccin killin em but him and Hus are the dead last in lyrics!

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Rydah- overall... he's just young and fresh
Fed-X- tighest lines, and the sleeping dragon
AP-9- most charisma, and best track record
Jacka- he loves being him, so he's comfortable with his flow
Hus- toots his own horn... so why should I do it for him

Oct 22, 2005
JAcka<---Deepest lyrics...original style
Rydah<----would have been #1 but he fell off a lil bit
Feddi<-----Needs to drop his solo
Hus <------^^^^^^^^
Ap.9<-----i aint feeling the yelling he do on tracks

Aug 26, 2005
Man.... this shit is hard... I can't say who's my favorite of the group, I can just evaluate them as I listen to them.... so in no particular order.

AP.9- definitely the most gutter.... the one i would least like to get in a fist fight with... i love his aggressiveness in his spits. Headshotz is for real the reason I got into the Mob Figaz...
Jacka- his music never gets old... i can still slap everything he's ever put out. his 2 albums are like fuckin classics to me.
Husalah- there can't be a nigga who loves himself more than Hus, and he's probably the only nigga who says his name more than Mike Jones lol. But that nigga is clean as fuck, especially as of late. He just needs to drop a solo so that he can stop being the best nigga out there with no solo album.
Fed-X- ain't heard enough of him for real, but based on what I've heard, I'm waitin on a solo to drop from him.
Rydah- Tha Fly Gangsta and What's Really Thizzin? are my favorite 2 solo albums from the Mob Figaz... this nigga's albums get played straight thru...