Ras Kass officially makes a fool of himself...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
I would have put this in the other theread but that thread is just people arguing at this point....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yzsA26GqIU

Ok if dude claims he was hit in the head with a bottle from behind how come he has a shiner under his eye

If it was 30 dudes beating up 2 they would have gotten mopped so that makes me believe Game just stole on dude laid him out and left

also Ras keeps claiming that Game should have taken his chain....What the hell would Game want with Ras' chain? From the way Ras tells the story, these dudes didnt have beef until now so its not like Game had a whole beef in mind where he can show off getting dude for his chain...and BESIDES that...Game sells multiplatinum while Ras probably wouldnt be at gold if you combine his sales...so why would Game want his week ass chain

Mind you I'm a big Ras fan and not really a Game fan but, Ras is making himself look bad with this shit

Aug 8, 2006
jose g.r. said:
the game is dead...and he's the fool for doin' this to a real legend. this new generation ain't nuthin' but fake hype.
what has rass done to blow up! nothing he aint going no where wit that bubble gum rap money he has....

Nov 20, 2005
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
"We're Demons YO!" hahahahhaa...
i was rollin when they said that shit!!

"YOU ARE SO FUCKED AND YOU KNOW IT" bwahahaha

and that little chain is fuckin weak. why the fuck would anyone take that shit.?

~k.

Apr 20, 2005
i've never seen that side of him. All them dudes look pretty serious. U dont have to be a gangmember to kill someone one.

Feb 7, 2006
8FIVE8 said:
i've never seen that side of him. All them dudes look pretty serious. U dont have to be a gangmember to kill someone one.
them niggas aint killin shit but the elictricity in they communal apartment since rass cant knock them down with enough ends...nigga chain looking like I could get it for 25 cents at ralphs or some shit.

Feb 8, 2003
I guess we'll have to wait until someone at that club come out and tell what really happened. And far as people saying game hit weak we really dont know what angle he hit him at and also how hard he hit him It could haver been on of those quick swing punches you do when you dont wanna hurt a person but just send a message saying you not a hoe.