Ras Kass officially makes a fool of himself...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i like rass music an all but that video is corny.. how that other dude bring the weapon infrot the cam is the most inbarasing moment of the whole thing, talking about we are real gangstas. now basicly he got to kill game to not look more stupid then he already does being a part of that video. anybody could have a strap on tape or posses a strap, shit dont make you a gangsta tho. i belive game got straps to so what the point he tryne make?

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Gas One said:
why does ras kass have to explain exactly who the guy was who said "yo" and "son" to yall? like cant that nigga be from new york ? your boy can be fresh off the plane and everyone thinks hes supposed to be west coast...

do all of you kick it with straight-up tattooed up jail lookin niggas?

if that fool is talkn all this shit about game and west coast politics on the streets homie, he'd be a fool to go on VIDEO with some east coast dudes and put Game on Blast. think about it homie.

Mar 13, 2005
Damn i want my 4 minutes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe i just watched that youtube video.. that shit is embarassing as fuck.. ii felt like i was wathcing malibus most wanted or something..

NOR.CAL. said:
english is my first language
lol cmon man who r u trying to fool ?

Aug 8, 2006
EASTSIDEUP said:
Damn i want my 4 minutes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe i just watched that youtube video.. that shit is embarassing as fuck.. ii felt like i was wathcing malibus most wanted or something..

lol cmon man who r u trying to fool ?
I AINT GOT PROBLEMS WIT YOU BUT THIS FAGGOT SURCALIMAN ON ME LIKE A FLY ON SHIT...