Rare Tapes & Cd's On E-bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
damn that k-maxx tape brings back memories! g/s!
That K-maxx EP is dope, so is still rollin'. I got his 2009 album a couple of months ago. I think that one is one of the best albums of 2009. real soulful and organic beats. No boring club type ish, just plain dope music.

Nov 20, 2007
man, i hope you get 350 for that delinquents tape. its so fuckin rare and its so fuckin tight! i thought about sellin mine but everytime i look at it i get a change of heart lol. floaten off the brain is an all time delinquents classic for me. and that the team album is very tight. bought mine straight from them outside of underdog back then.

Apr 25, 2002
^ thanks & yeah that Island Boyz was a rare one! Someone got lucky on that one too, I remember selling that for less than $50! Stay on the look out for more rare tapes, I'll have more comin soon like BMS - Necessary Actions, Jayswift & Dj Pep - So Rough, etc..

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
SO Jayswift did have a tape! Seen his two 12er singles from '92 floatin about.

That Brothers Of The Microphone Society tape I've been wanting for years! Their pic on mp3.com suggested it was on cd too.. Who knows. Black background, gold/green? writing of BMS with their faces around it or somethin.. Vaguely remember. I remember it being sort of hip hoppy but with synth beats. I will def. check your next auctions.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah that's the same Jayswift, I've seen the vinyl on e-bay over the years but don't recall seeing the tape! It's from that era 1989-1992 b/w cover. And that bms is as you described, don't know if it ever came out on cd or not, if it did I don't remember seeing it!