Rare Norteno Rap Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Mine as well. That album is highly underrated, the beats were original and I felt a lot of the shit chico was rapping about. Yea he has a lisp or whatever but his story telling is on point.
Yea really under rated album. I can listen to it all the way through beginning to end. The stuff he recorded before he got locked up is way better in my opinion though. He had time to develop his rapping style and the newer songs were a lot more polished and well made. He had that raw style and story telling definitely on point. Where did you get his album? I had about 20 of them I sold on eBay through out the years.Just Kept the two signed copies and some posters

Jun 1, 2004
alorica times 091.jpg

alorica times 092.jpg

alorica times 093.jpg

alorica times 109.jpg

The Rap $tash hooked it up, originally I seen he posted "from the Barrio with Love" cd and I had the opportunity to meet Homie and he hooked it up fat. Gracia$ TheRap$ta$h @TheRap$ta$h Hollar at Homie if ya'll need rare Homeboy cds or rare underground classics.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRap$ta$h

Aug 18, 2015
Washington State
www.youtube.com
View attachment 7416

View attachment 7417

View attachment 7418

View attachment 7419

The Rap $tash hooked it up, originally I seen he posted "from the Barrio with Love" cd and I had the opportunity to meet Homie and he hooked it up fat. Gracia$ TheRap$ta$h @TheRap$ta$h Hollar at Homie if ya'll need rare Homeboy cds or rare underground classics.
Much Love & Respect bro , Glad You Could Come Thru & Get Hooked Up

Last edited by a moderator: