Rare Norteno Rap Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG CHUNK

stayschemin
Feb 1, 2018
I haven't even hit play yet and I know bear and toro will be dope. Dee is usually cringy to me tho. I'll check it

Edit: the track slapped- can dee do a whole album tho?
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN BRO!! I think the majority (or all) of that album is available on youtube but a DL link would be more convenient. I'm tryna give it a listen all the way thru, hence why I need TheRap$ta$h @TheRap$ta$h to step up!!

Feb 8, 2006
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN BRO!! I think the majority (or all) of that album is available on youtube but a DL link would be more convenient. I'm tryna give it a listen all the way thru, hence why I need TheRap$ta$h @TheRap$ta$h to step up!!
It’s on iTunes music if you use that app bro

BIG CHUNK

stayschemin
Feb 1, 2018
TheRap$ta$h @TheRap$ta$h thanks for your recent uploads G. Appreciated as always!

Got a link for that Mickey D - Still Strugglin?

Dec 11, 2006
BIG CHUNK @BIG CHUNK breh i just checked out the new Dee album on Sav it out. I didn't finish a single song lol. The thre4t and tone verses were dope but he said the same shit on too many tracks and used samples that major bay dudes already killed.