Rapper Young Thug Calls Rich Homie Quan His “Hubbie” For Life?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Most gay people are just like you & me. We don't go out of our way to flaunt our sexuality. It's the hella faggy look at me equal rights activist gays that get on my nerves. It wouldn't be a big deal if fags didn't make it a big deal & hold parades & shit. About dude, I guess it really depends on what he's rapping about. Like, if he's rappin about hitting licks & pullin bitches, nah. But if he's rappin about parties & house boats & shit, I'm with it. The gays know how to throw a party.

A gay named young thug tho?
He should change his name to young gay guy

May 7, 2002
.....WHO!?

I've never heard of these cats before.

not one of em.
I am so fucking lost when it comes to today's rap. You've got a black chick from NY who raps with a British accent, a white chick from Australia who raps with a dirty south accent, a former probation officer who's a self proclaimed Miami drug lord... Jesus Christ, it's a fucking circus. I am stuck in the 90s and feel pretty good about it.

Feb 2, 2006
I am so fucking lost when it comes to today's rap. You've got a black chick from NY who raps with a British accent, a white chick from Australia who raps with a dirty south accent, a former probation officer who's a self proclaimed Miami drug lord... Jesus Christ, it's a fucking circus. I am stuck in the 90s and feel pretty good about it.

exactly. the current rap circus sucks more than watching a 24 hour pay per view marathon of professional shuffleboarding. u know todays rap music sucks donkey dick when people i grew up with in my hometown are dickriding fagbag homos like this clown young thug and that fat bastard rick ross. no wonder why i dont talk to those people anymore

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase

Hahahaha I remember that from back in the day. In hindsight that shit is really fucked up and that cop should have been fired. Is it really necessary to pull your gun out and place it right up to a dude sitting in a hallway with some weed? The way that asshole was holding it to his back there was a good chance of it going off by accident too. Talk about a hotheaded piece of shit with a badge.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003

GatDAMN that's some REAL SPIT!!!

I'm sharin this.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Riiiiiiiight... Cuz the rap group"Young 'Black' Teenagers" weren't part of the 90's :siccness:

or how bout PE rappin bout Night of the Living Baseheads in 88

and had a basehead in their own group...

the 90s were so much clearer... HA

JS

Last edited:

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
It would be funny if he was just some straight dude thats comfortable with his hetrosexuality enough to post a pic of some whatever it took to get people talking, and we're the faggots for sitting here and gossiping about a pic of nigga in a dress...

But thats definately not the case

1 agree. if booty bandits like young thug and macklemore and any male rapper who wears leather skirts ie kanye and whoever else is the current trend then future generations of rap fans are fucked. just keep that shit behind closed doors and do what you do. dont be bombardingf impressionable young kids with that super dooper wild jungle homo shit. unfortunately the future generations will grow up lookin up to butt booty bandits like young thgug and rich homie quan

Jun 5, 2004
1 agree. if booty bandits like young thug and macklemore and any male rapper who wears leather skirts ie kanye and whoever else is the current trend then future generations of rap fans are fucked. just keep that shit behind closed doors and do what you do. dont be bombardingf impressionable young kids with that super dooper wild jungle homo shit. unfortunately the future generations will grow up lookin up to butt booty bandits like young thgug and rich homie quan
I agree, but i also dont think kanye is even close to bein on some gay shit, even tho he look funny... I think that nigga just so infatuated with himself that he buys hella the most loud european designer clothing and fashion accessories so he can be like "look at me i got shit u dont have". And whatever, i guess it works for him not against him cuz he was on the cover of gq last month.

Now young thug thats different, that was a straight up leather miniskirt, as opposed to kanyes "european shawl" or whatever he wants to call it. At least kanye can be like "oh its not a purse its a satchel i fucked kim k"...

May 7, 2002
Riiiiiiiight... Cuz the rap group"Young 'Black' Teenagers" weren't part of the 90's :siccness:

or how bout PE rappin bout Night of the Living Baseheads in 88

and had a basehead in their own group...

the 90s were so much clearer... HA

JS
Public Enemy was one of the most socially and politically conscious rap groups of all time. I'm not sure why they are even being mentioned here?

As far as Young Black Teenagers, I do not think they were ever that popular or successful (as opposed to the likes of Nicki Minaj, Iggy, Rick Ross, etc.).

I'm sure the 90s had its share of corny artists too, but there were also so many raw and genuine artists who were very popular/succesful. I can't say the same about today's artists, though. However, I do admit that I am probably being biased.