Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
G @Golden Mean Frank are you tellin me that AP9 aint a corny liar who trys to cover up his bullshit lies with more lie's??? or are you going to live in denial that your nigga tells hella storys that aint true,post fake pictures of money that aint his and is basically a fuckin Idiot??

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lmao @ it being an inside joke and it's from his boy's page. Okay. That pic has been around for years and didn't even originate on Instagram. I'm pretty sure he's the type of liar that has told so many lies over the years he actually believes his own lies and probably would pass a polygraph test with flying colors as dude seems to be highly delusional as well.

Feb 16, 2009
AP9 @AP9 's artist Shill Mac asking people here to post up pictures of Money???

bwahahaha does that nigga have learning difficulties or cannot read wtf AP9 been doin posting up pics of cash thst aint his??
Post the pic with you in it genius..thats the whole point..and I see niggas took the time to post other niggas wit $500 now wheres yo $500

Feb 16, 2009
AP9 @AP9 's artist Shill Mac asking people here to post up pictures of Money???

bwahahaha does that nigga have learning difficulties or cannot read wtf AP9 been doin posting up pics of cash thst aint his??
Cmon stopwatch just show me the money like the rest of my hoes on siccness lol