Rap Video Helps Put California Gang Members Behind Bars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
U r ridiculous! Only propped u cause a portion of what u said made sense.

Now what doesn't make sense is u posting shit for the world to see and then realizing that u saying too much after the fact and then editing your post to cover your tracks?
The feds is watchin

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
" we really active and bout that life....real killas my nigga...we gone body you bitch ass if you slide through....come see us...we out here on (insert turf name and street) and we really doing it"

OFFICER JONES: "hey sarge...I got a hot tip on that gang we've been hearing about, they posted a video with all the evidence we need on their Facebook pages, let me know when the warrant is ready"

Fuckin dummies......

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
I'm all for FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, but posting something like this is only bad karma. I mean, who did they think was gonna see this video? You have to be mindful of what you put out there on social media. You never know who could be watching.
Bad karma? No... this is fucking stupid.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
U r ridiculous! Only propped u cause a portion of what u said made sense.

Now what doesn't make sense is u posting shit for the world to see and then realizing that u saying too much after the fact and then editing your post to cover your tracks?

exscuse me, but I don't remember asking you a god damn thing. ain't no one talkin when I'm talkin fellas so shit the fuck up!

I'll let you know when I need your professional opinion on when and why I do things to my own post. just since it obviously went over your hesd- it was something called a "joke"