Rams vs 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Some of these 9er fans on here sure are quiet after a 9er loss. I am sure that'll change if they beat the Rams. lol

Feb 14, 2004
^No, that's not what I meant. After y'all beat the Cards and Hawks, 9ers fans came out from under their rock and been talking a gang of shit, and now that yall lost, it's really quiet around here. lol

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Some of these 9er fans on here sure are quiet after a 9er loss. I am sure that'll change if they beat the Rams. lol

please, you act like we got handled by the vikings. Im not even trippin on the loss, niners looked real good against another really good team. I doubt the seahawks-vikings game is gonna be that close...

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
^No, that's not what I meant. After y'all beat the Cards and Hawks, 9ers fans came out from under their rock and been talking a gang of shit, and now that yall lost, it's really quiet around here. lol
We only have 1 Rams fan on here. He aint immature at all like AZ LOSS. There's more Seahawk and Cardinals fans on here, hence more shit talkin goin back and forth.

Apr 25, 2002
It's been quiet overall. Threads of all teams have been dead this week.

I get what you're saying, but I don't think Niner fans have any reason to stay quiet after last week's game. That game owned.

Maybe it's just been a slow week.

Feb 5, 2006
It's been quiet overall. Threads of all teams have been dead this week.

I get what you're saying, but I don't think Niner fans have any reason to stay quiet after last week's game. That game owned.

Maybe it's just been a slow week.

YEH IT WAS FUCKED UP BUT WE TOOK THE L. VIKINGS STOLE THAT. ONE DAMN PLAY. I STILL LIKES HOW WE PLAYED THOUGH. VIKINGS REALLY SNUCK OUT OF THAT ONE