RAIDERS TRADE BURGESS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
NO ONE IS DENYING HIS REASONS FOR WANTING OUT. THAT’S FUCKING IRRELEVENT AND PRETTY HOLLOW COMING FROM A NINERS FAN. YOUR TEAM SUCKS TOO.

HE WANTED OUT, AND WE GOT GOOD VALUE FOR HIM-3RD AND 4TH ROUND PICKS. HE’S A DOPE DEFENSIVE END AND HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS. BUT HIS PLAY WAS SLIPPING AND HE WANTED A NEW CONTRACT. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WE DID THE BEST THING WE COULD DO FOR OUR CLUB BY TRADING HIM FOR A FAIR VALUE.

I HAVE A FEELING HE’LL DO GOOD IN NEW ENGLAND. I WISH HIM THE BEST.

BUT AGAIN- IF YOU KNOCK THIS TRADE-YOU’RE EITHER A C*CK SMOKING NINERS FAN OR YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS OF FOOTBALL.
LOL @ the whole reason for the trade being irrelevant.

Thomas Kelly is worth all that moeny but the Raiders 2nd/3rd best player isnt worth more then 2 million? Give him a new contract and if he doesnt live up to it cut him. Its not that hard.

You guys were sucking his dick last off season but now you guys are happy he was traded. What a difference a year makes.

And by the time 2010 draft comes up it'll be a 3rd and a 5th round pick. But regardless of the round, Al will fuck up the picks, so he basically got traded he for nothing.

If the Raiders were not the worst team in the NFL he would have stayed there. Period.

Sep 24, 2006
then you cant call them the worst when every team as of this moment has the same record you are obviously then going by your personal opinion since last year doesnt count and opinions wont get you very far