RAIDERS TRADE BURGESS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Burgess is on the decline big time they can have him. If he doesnt get injured he wont help them that much.

Apr 25, 2002
the pats can always count on thier farm team!

nothin will top giving away Moss though, atleast trade your players to the nfc if the deal is gonna be so one sided

Nov 7, 2002
Due I wish Burgess would have stayed in Oakland this year well yes but he was looking for big money, like the kind of money Al gave to Kelly or Sands and he wasn't going to get it. After last years laughing stock of player signings and this years large contracts given to Aso and Lechler they were not going to pay Burgess what he wanted. When we got him his biggest knock was he was injury prone and he didn't prove that it wasn't true and with age and lack of depth on our D-line it was more then likely that he ended up injured sometime this season. So this was going to happen one way or another might as well get something for him rather then just releasing him at the end of this year and thats if he didn't holdout the whole season. Good Luck to Burgess he was a beast when he was healthy its all bussiness

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS!
you act like it was a horrible trade

Burgess wanted out of Oakland... it was his final year of his contract... why not get value for him when we can? he hasn't proven to stay healthy for us

I'm not mad about this trade at all...I'm at least gonna wait to see exactly what we got in return for him... until then people need to shut the fuck up with the shit talking

people act like anything Al Davis does is dumb just because it's Al Davis... he does stupid shit... but to say this trade is stupid right now is stupid

Jan 12, 2006
you act like it was a horrible trade

Burgess wanted out of Oakland... it was his final year of his contract... why not get value for him when we can? he hasn't proven to stay healthy for us

I'm not mad about this trade at all...I'm at least gonna wait to see exactly what we got in return for him... until then people need to shut the fuck up with the shit talking

people act like anything Al Davis does is dumb just because it's Al Davis... he does stupid shit... but to say this trade is stupid right now is stupid
just stop, you are starting to sound like evidence and tony.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
just stop, you are starting to sound like evidence and tony.
you're the dumbest person in the sports forum bruh

even Niners fans think you're an idiot

please explain why the Burgess deal was bad for Oakland.... you can't make a valid point... you never do!

you just say retarded shit like "FUCK THE RAID TURDS" and think you're clever... but you're not...

Apr 25, 2002
you're the dumbest person in the sports forum bruh

even Niners fans think you're an idiot

please explain why the Burgess deal was bad for Oakland.... you can't make a valid point... you never do!

you just say retarded shit like "FUCK THE RAID TURDS" and think you're clever... but you're not...
Sometimes I wonder why Ironlungs even posts here..dude needs to find a new hobby..I think basket weaving or knitting would be better suited for him. He obviously is dumb as a log and knows nothing about sports at all.

Jun 1, 2002
LOL @ Raiders fan trying to justify this trade.

Your team is horrible and thats why he wanted out.
NO ONE IS DENYING HIS REASONS FOR WANTING OUT. THAT’S FUCKING IRRELEVENT AND PRETTY HOLLOW COMING FROM A NINERS FAN. YOUR TEAM SUCKS TOO.

HE WANTED OUT, AND WE GOT GOOD VALUE FOR HIM-3RD AND 4TH ROUND PICKS. HE’S A DOPE DEFENSIVE END AND HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS. BUT HIS PLAY WAS SLIPPING AND HE WANTED A NEW CONTRACT. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WE DID THE BEST THING WE COULD DO FOR OUR CLUB BY TRADING HIM FOR A FAIR VALUE.

I HAVE A FEELING HE’LL DO GOOD IN NEW ENGLAND. I WISH HIM THE BEST.

BUT AGAIN- IF YOU KNOCK THIS TRADE-YOU’RE EITHER A C*CK SMOKING NINERS FAN OR YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS OF FOOTBALL.