RAIDERS TRADE BURGESS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
Ya! Let's send another pro bowler to the already formidable Patriots! I mean, Randy wanted out too, right?? We don't know if Burgess is even gonna pan out in NE! (He will, trust me)

It's a fucking steal

Apr 25, 2002
If the Patriots were willing to give up more than any team, of course thats where he's gonna be traded. Should be a good pick up for them but I wouldn't say its a huge steal. Burgess is getting older and hasn't been able to stay healthy..he's also inconsistant against the run but he's a great pass rusher. I wish him the best.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Exactly^^^^ Burgess is one hellava pass rusher but he's not that good against the run. I remember watching some game film on Burgess and they kept showing how he would blow his gap assignments. That's probably why the Raiders didn't extend his contract, they probably wanted someone that's more stout against the run to help our run defense.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Ya! Let's send another pro bowler to the already formidable Patriots! I mean, Randy wanted out too, right?? We don't know if Burgess is even gonna pan out in NE! (He will, trust me)

It's a fucking steal
Read what these people are saying!....And shut the fuck up...OK...:cool:

Jan 12, 2006
Exactly^^^^ Burgess is one hellava pass rusher but he's not that good against the run. I remember watching some game film on Burgess and they kept showing how he would blow his gap assignments. That's probably why the Raiders didn't extend his contract, they probably wanted someone that's more stout against the run to help our run defense.
burgess shits on any pass rusher you got! people acting like the raiders had someone to replace him. Also fuck that he was going to leave anyways! you play to win now and you keep the best talent you got, not trade the guy to the team that raped you guys out of a super bowl apperance.

Jan 12, 2006
I HAVE A FEELING HE’LL DO GOOD IN NEW ENGLAND. I WISH HIM THE BEST.

no you think so? youre a fucken idiot! i know he's going to do good! everyone does good when they leave a shitty ass team like the raidturds that is ran by a worthless coaching staff and morons like j russel that have no desire to win!

BTW-ANYONE KNOCKING THE RAIDERS TRADE OF BURGESS TO THE PATS KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL, PERIOD.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
burgess shits on any pass rusher you got! people acting like the raiders had someone to replace him. Also fuck that he was going to leave anyways! you play to win now and you keep the best talent you got, not trade the guy to the team that raped you guys out of a super bowl apperance.
The Raiders signed Greg Ellis from Dallas to replace him. Not sure how that's going to turn out though. And you say he was going to leave anyway? Then why not trade him while we could still get something for him? The Patriots didn't rape the Raiders out of that a SuperBowl appearance, the refs did.

Jan 12, 2006
The Raiders signed Greg Ellis from Dallas to replace him. Not sure how that's going to turn out though. And you say he was going to leave anyway? Then why not trade him while we could still get something for him? The Patriots didn't rape the Raiders out of that a SuperBowl appearance, the refs did.
2009 season
burgess>ellis

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lol at this trade again, al davis wants to win now supposedly, yet he makes a trade that weakens his team now, at the end of next year its gonna be jamarcus bustell for a 7th rounder

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ see trading him cuz his contract is expiring and he wont be brought back,and getting something in return, isnt very Al-like, its actually the logical thing to do, which isnt what Al does

Jun 1, 2002
no you think so? youre a fucken idiot! i know he's going to do good! everyone does good when they leave a shitty ass team like the raidturds that is ran by a worthless coaching staff and morons like j russel that have no desire to win!
I SWEAR TALKING TO YOU IS LIKE TRYING TO SPEAK TO SOMEBODY WITH DOWN SYNDROME! DID YOU GET DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE OR SOMETHING??

BURGESS HAD 16 SACKS IN 2005 FOR THOSE SAME SHIITY RAID-TURDS OR WHATEVER FAGGOT ASS NAME YOU WANNA COME UP WITH. HE LED THE LEAGUE IN SACKS. HE DID GOOD WITH THE RAIDERS YOU DUMBASS!! PROBABLY HAD THE BEST YEAR HE WILL EVER HAVE. HE'S STILL GOOD- BUT HE'S ON THE DECLINE. ON TOP OF THAT- HE'S NOT VERY GOOD AGINAST THE RUN. WE GOT GOOD VALUE FOR HIM-PERIOD.

YOU ARE A CERTIFIED SPECIAL CLASS STUDENT AND YOU GIVE KNOWLEDEABLE NINER FANS A BAD NAME.