Raiders @ Falcons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

???

• Total voters

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
nah breh, we got this.

FALCONS ARE GOING DOWN!!

interesting fact: last time we played the falcons, we got blown out 24-0 and had 77 yards of total offense. knapp was the offensive coordinator and was stripped of playing calling duties after the game.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2006
Falcons pick up the W in a very close and competitive game, I just don't see McKenzie/Allen fielding another unprepared and undisciplined squad this week. We will see what kind of adjustments Allen and his staff have done with the extra week they had to prepare for the falcons.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Falcons pick up the W in a very close and competitive game, I just don't see McKenzie/Allen fielding another unprepared and undisciplined squad this week. We will see what kind of adjustments Allen and his staff have done with the extra week they had to prepare for the falcons.
damn breh you got more faith in my squad than I do. with that said... every time I have absolutely no faith in my squad at all whatsoever, they surprise the shit out of me and get the upset W. so I'll just continue to say we get destroyed

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I added Falcons D, Tony Gonzales and Roddy White to my fantasy league...

I expect high scoring ....
a lot of the fantasy 'experts' seem to think it will be a high scoring game on both sides, and say not to start the Falcons D. If anything I could see a lot of garbage points/yards by the Raiders... so they may be right

but Gonzalez and Roddy White are must starts