Raiders @ Falcons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

???

• Total voters

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
fuck knapp too, we were 8-0 in games where the defense held our opponents under 27 points last season. this would have been a victory last year, not with greg krapp offense though

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this season is already over and frankly I think Greg Knapp should get the boot right now.
I'm still not sold on Knapp as our OC. however, hard to get down on the guy today when our offense put up 474 total yards

we really outplayed the Falcons, but they're a team that knows how to close out and win games. we're not

normally I'd be really fucking pissed after this loss, but I really don't have any high expectations for the season at this point. I just want to see improvement and see the team go out there and really compete. they almost beat arguably the best team int he NFL in their house, a place they haven't lost in I don't know how long

Last edited:
Props: IronLungs420
Jan 12, 2006
we really outplayed the Falcons, but they're a team that knows how to close out and win games. we're not

normally I'd be really fucking pissed after this win, but I really don't have any high expectations for the season at this point. I just want to see improvement and see the team go out there and really compete. they almost beat arguably the best team int he NFL in their house, a place they haven't lost in I don't know how long
Moral victories are not the business, but this game is one of those exceptions. Not much you can do about today's outcome for the raiders. I think the raiders showed a lot of improvement and looked like they actually cared. It always blows to lose but I don't feel this raider team and its fans should be embarrassed of today's performance. Huge improvement from the Denver game in my honest opinion.

Props: evolution8

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm still not sold on Knapp as our OC. however, hard to get down on the guy today when our offense put up 474 total yards
It's about scoring points bruh... This offense isn't putting enough of points on the board. Just look at what Mobbininda916 said. Al Davis didn't build this team to run a west coast offense. They're not built for that, they're a quick strike get the ball down the field offense.