Raiders @ Donkeys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Chree u never give up lol, sometimes u need to just tuck ur tail and move along. The Raiders = California, they run the state
LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOL!!!!!!

Raiders running the state? lmfaoooo

hahahahahahahahaha

best joke ive ever heard.

funny that they run the whole state, seeing as they have 3 super bowls, in comparison to the niners 5.

they havent been in the playoffs for 10 years.

theyhavent beat the niners in that same span.

The Chargers beat that ass opening night lol

Raiders are the garbage of california. point blank lol

lmfaooo

hahahaha

bwahahaha

great joke breh

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Everytime a Raiders thread pops up the niners fans jump in and speak nothing but nonsense.....you guys got a good team a with a lot of promise which we have propped you guys plenty of times, but yet you guys are still attracted to anything Raiders

This gonna be a tough game especially in Mile high, I know we still need a lot of work and I honestly think Peyton will jump all over our shitty secondary, hopefully Carson can continue without multiple turnovers and we can depend on Mcfadden to have a 100+ yards, but i'm not sold on that steelers win, put pressure on Manning early and hopefully he'll throw some picks.
IF you want raider only coverage, go over to their forum, this is siccness, this is a game thread, we voice our opinion and you vaginas get all wet over it and cry

Feb 12, 2004
LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOL!!!!!!

Raiders running the state? lmfaoooo

hahahahahahahahaha

best joke ive ever heard.

funny that they run the whole state, seeing as they have 3 super bowls, in comparison to the niners 5.

they havent been in the playoffs for 10 years.

theyhavent beat the niners in that same span.

The Chargers beat that ass opening night lol

Raiders are the garbage of california. point blank lol

lmfaooo

hahahaha

bwahahaha

great joke breh

Jan 18, 2006
Chree i guess ur even dumber then we thought. Who has the most fans in the state of California??????????????????

Feb 12, 2004
You're crazy if you think the new 49er stadium will be empty. That shit will be jam packed just like AT&T park is every single night. The Stick is packed every sunday and that place is a dump. The jacked up ticket prices aren't as extreme as you think it is if you've actually done your research. Those crazy prices are only for a small section of the seats.

I can't remember the last time the Niners had a game blacked out or the Stick looked empty even with the 10 years of sucking. I clearly recall the Raiders having every single home game blacked 2 seasons ago tho. Lol so much for a loyal fan base, huh? Overall, Oakland attendance as a city is pathetic. The A's are fucking amazing and this is how their fan base repays them.

I went with the Raiders on my parlay. I think they can win, but feel even better about them covering.

Last edited:

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
^yea peyton boutta pick us apart. Bet you huff picks manning one time though, he's do for one.

Biggest thing this week is gonna be our pass rush(obviously). If we dont overwhelm Denvers oline we can say hello to another loss. We cant let manning get those 2nd and 3rd looks when hes in the pocket.

Want palmer to take his mothafuckin time and try to make drives as long as possible (when he can) to keep our defense off the field.

Jan 18, 2006
Judging by all the blacked out raider games on TV and empty seats in the coliseum id guess it aint the raiders lmao
So what ur saying when the Raiders play the Chargers in San Diego its not damn near like a home game. Everyone knows Niners give there remaining tickets away for cheap to businesses and shit so we know the Niners have no where near as many fans in California lol

Props: S.SAVAGE

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Stealer fans are the team with the most traveling fans in the NFL.

lol at you reaching trying to make a claim for the future, the stadium has already sold more than 50% of the season ticket seats lol