Raiders Cut Jeff Garcia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
I'm ALWAYS going to back up anything Cali Love has to say. I remember her from the old school rap talk days. She gets much respect from me. If she doesn't remember who I am, than I have to ask her to PM me and ask me. I'm sure she'll remember me once she asks me and knows me. We go way back. Me, Her, Nasa, Junior, Kalyn, etc...
SHE KNOWS ME. LOL

YOU WERE ON RAPTALK? ME TOO. JUNE IS MY FOLKS.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I DON'T THINK IT IS VERY RISKY. I'M NOT SOLD ON HILL. I THINK HE'S GOING TO FALTER DOWN THE STRETCH. ALEX SMITH IS A BUST. NATE DAVIS IS PROMISING BUT A ROOKIE.

I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE RUSSELL'S BREAKOUT YEAR. THAT'S WHY I'VE PLACED THE BET WITH DUTCH.
I don't think JR is as bad as some people make him out to be, but in order for him to do well you guys need to fix that o-line so you guys can set up the pass and also protect him as well as not give away a billion dumb penalties. Anyway, I don't think anyone is expecting you guys to beat SD this week but there needs to be a good showing regardless. Will be an interesting game.

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm ALWAYS going to back up anything Cali Love has to say. I remember her from the old school rap talk days. She gets much respect from me. If she doesn't remember who I am, than I have to ask her to PM me and ask me. I'm sure she'll remember me once she asks me and knows me. We go way back. Me, Her, Nasa, Junior, Kalyn, etc...

LOL, good shit Savage, of course I remember you...and Sol is a close friend of mine that has become distant this past couple years LOL... I don't want to interrupt your guys sports talk... I just want to mention that the Raiders are 1-3... HAHAHAHA.

Sorry Sol... ya know I had to do it to ya... and what ya gonna say, 9er's took their FIRST loss yesterday.

Raider's are takin' their 4th next week w/ the Chargers.

BWAHAHAHAHHA.

Night luvs!

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
HAHAH! LOOKS WHO'S TALKING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE SPORTS FORUM AT 2:13 AM ON A SATURDAY NIGHT SHAN?

HOW ARE YOU ANYWAY OLD FRIEND?
I was following you around. :confused::angry::cheeky::knockout:

LOL, I just looked at newest posts and saw your name so I thought I'd jump in to say hi... and of course talk shit to you about the sorry ass TRAITORS.

I've had better days though. But, the sun will be shining again soon I hope.

Luv ya!

Jun 1, 2002
LOL, good shit Savage, of course I remember you...and Sol is a close friend of mine that has become distant this past couple years LOL... I don't want to interrupt your guys sports talk... I just want to mention that the Raiders are 1-3... HAHAHAHA.

Sorry Sol... ya know I had to do it to ya... and what ya gonna say, 9er's took their FIRST loss yesterday.

Raider's are takin' their 4th next week w/ the Chargers.

BWAHAHAHAHHA.

Night luvs!
MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE SO DISTANT IF SOMEONE KNEW HOW TO RETURN A PHONE CALL. LOL

AND ONLY A GIRL WOULD BRING UP A PRE-SEASON RECORD! LOL! STILL GOTTA LOVE THAT YOU'RE INTO FOOTBALL.. EVEN IF YOU ROOT FOR THE WHINERS.

Feb 14, 2004
Cali Love, I went by a different handle on raptalk. I went by Hennessy. But I still remember the females of raptalk. You, Kalyn, Misss Tiza, 1BaddestB!tch, and Bigbootyjenna. Those were the good ol days.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
CHREEBO HAS NO FAITH IN HIS SHIT QB'S. PATHETIC!

YOU'RE ON DUTCH. OF COURSE WE'RE BOYS! FRIENDLY WAGER. HERE ARE THE CATEGORIES:

QB RATING
COMPLETION PERCENTAGE
TD/INT RATIO
WINS

BEST OUT OF THE 4 WINS.

ONLY ONE STIPUATION: THIS BET IS NULL AND VOID IF THE NINERS PICK UP A NEW QB, (READ: JEFF GARCIA, ETC). I CAN ONLY PLACE THIS BET BASED ON WHAT I KNOW NOW. MAKE SENSE?
lol i have no faith? Just above dutchs post i basically said the same thing

May 3, 2002
dude coulda gave good leadership which is what we needed definately dont like the move fuck it sux to be a raiders fan in the late al davis era

we're gonna get a good qb in the draft (possibly looking at this kid named Ben Rothlesberger) ohh wait we got Robert Gallery-FUCK
we got moss-FUCK
we got de angelo hall-FUCK
we're gonna get a good reciever in the draft-FUCK

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
sol, all good bro... do me a favor and write down your rules. im not going to. cause this bet might be the easiest $20 i ever made. Hill is going to shit all over the raiders qb's chests......

see ya in week 16!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
oh and sol, can we add 1 more "call off" to the bet? id like to say the bet is off if the raiders dont throw the ball 400 times. which is an average of 25 per game. cause i have a feeling jamarcus is gonna have the training wheels on and have a lot 6-9 112 yds and 1 td games this year. if he dont throw the pill, the bet if off.

shit we can ever drop it to 320 attemps for an average of 20 a game. let me know.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I DISAGREE. I THINK A HEALTHY GRADKOWSKI GIVES US JUST AS MUCH OF A SHOT AT WINNING AS A 40 YEAR OLD JEFF GARCIA.

AFTER SEEING GARCIA PLAY IN PRE-SEASON, I'M NOT SURE GARCIA HAS MUCH LEFT IN THE TANK. HE ALSO MISSED ALMOST ALL OF TRAINING CAMP, WHICH HAS PREVENTED HIM FROM FEELING COMFORTABLE IN THE OFFENSE. FRYE IS A DAMN GOOD # 3 AS WELL. THIS IS THE BEST DEPTH AT QB THE RAIDERS HAVE HAD IN YEARS, WHICH IS WHY WE COULD AFFORD TO CUT GARCIA LOOSE.
Is it that Garcia doesnt have much left in the tank, or is it that he doesnt have much around him? Are you really trying to sell Frye and Gradkowski over garcia?

Jun 1, 2002
oh and sol, can we add 1 more "call off" to the bet? id like to say the bet is off if the raiders dont throw the ball 400 times. which is an average of 25 per game. cause i have a feeling jamarcus is gonna have the training wheels on and have a lot 6-9 112 yds and 1 td games this year. if he dont throw the pill, the bet if off.

shit we can ever drop it to 320 attemps for an average of 20 a game. let me know.
AIIGHT COOL WE'LL DROP IT TO 20 A GAME. WHATEVER. YOUR MONEY IS MINE YOU FUCK!! SHAWN HILL IS TRASH!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Id rather bet on total Performance rather than stats, a qb is supposed to lead his team to wins.
and just so we are clear... name the catagories we are competing in. and WINS will be 1 of them.
CHREEBO HAS NO FAITH IN HIS SHIT QB'S. PATHETIC!

YOU'RE ON DUTCH. OF COURSE WE'RE BOYS! FRIENDLY WAGER. HERE ARE THE CATEGORIES:

QB RATING
COMPLETION PERCENTAGE
TD/INT RATIO
WINS

BEST OUT OF THE 4 WINS.

ONLY ONE STIPUATION: THIS BET IS NULL AND VOID IF THE NINERS PICK UP A NEW QB, (READ: JEFF GARCIA, ETC). I CAN ONLY PLACE THIS BET BASED ON WHAT I KNOW NOW. MAKE SENSE?
See