Raiders Cut Jeff Garcia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
sol, im not in your beef, but i got $20 that says the niners qbs will out produce the raiders qbs. let me know if you up for it. friendly wager... i mean we are boys. no hate just a little bet.
CHREEBO HAS NO FAITH IN HIS SHIT QB'S. PATHETIC!

YOU'RE ON DUTCH. OF COURSE WE'RE BOYS! FRIENDLY WAGER. HERE ARE THE CATEGORIES:

QB RATING
COMPLETION PERCENTAGE
TD/INT RATIO
WINS

BEST OUT OF THE 4 WINS.

ONLY ONE STIPUATION: THIS BET IS NULL AND VOID IF THE NINERS PICK UP A NEW QB, (READ: JEFF GARCIA, ETC). I CAN ONLY PLACE THIS BET BASED ON WHAT I KNOW NOW. MAKE SENSE?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I don't agree with the cut

but it's partially Garcia's fault, they said it a couple days ago on ESPN that he could be cut because he's been making a fuss about not wanting to be a backup. why did he sign with the Raiders in the first place then? everybody knows with Al Davis alive and the money invested in Russell, he will be the starter no matter what.

if somethin happens to Russell the raiders are fucked, wonder if Garcia would sign back midseason

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Fuck a good bitch. It seems that bitch is only in it for the skrilla and not for the football. So fuck that bitch. Im glad as fuck the Seahawks didn't draft that punk ass mothafucka.
I think that sums up a good % of sports stars all over the world. He will sign very soon though... I hope. Then Mike will slap the taste out of his mouth and he will have a great season behind our super rocket shaun hill lol.

Jun 1, 2002
if somethin happens to Russell the raiders are fucked, wonder if Garcia would sign back midseason
I DISAGREE. I THINK A HEALTHY GRADKOWSKI GIVES US JUST AS MUCH OF A SHOT AT WINNING AS A 40 YEAR OLD JEFF GARCIA.

AFTER SEEING GARCIA PLAY IN PRE-SEASON, I'M NOT SURE GARCIA HAS MUCH LEFT IN THE TANK. HE ALSO MISSED ALMOST ALL OF TRAINING CAMP, WHICH HAS PREVENTED HIM FROM FEELING COMFORTABLE IN THE OFFENSE. FRYE IS A DAMN GOOD # 3 AS WELL. THIS IS THE BEST DEPTH AT QB THE RAIDERS HAVE HAD IN YEARS, WHICH IS WHY WE COULD AFFORD TO CUT GARCIA LOOSE.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
YEAH FUCK IT. IT GIVES THE NINERS QB'S A CHANCE.
thats a risky bet for you then, hill didn't do anything wrong when called upon last year, I can't see how that will change for the worse this year, him and JR both went 13/8 and Hill played less games plus JR had alot lower completion rate. And then you got your line..

How much are you willing to bet? :)

Jun 1, 2002
thats a risky bet for you then, hill didn't do anything wrong when called upon last year, I can't see how that will change for the worse this year, him and JR both went 13/8 and Hill played less games plus JR had alot lower completion rate. And then you got your line..

How much are you willing to bet? :)

I DON'T THINK IT IS VERY RISKY. I'M NOT SOLD ON HILL. I THINK HE'S GOING TO FALTER DOWN THE STRETCH. ALEX SMITH IS A BUST. NATE DAVIS IS PROMISING BUT A ROOKIE.

I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE RUSSELL'S BREAKOUT YEAR. THAT'S WHY I'VE PLACED THE BET WITH DUTCH.

Feb 14, 2004
I'm ALWAYS going to back up anything Cali Love has to say. I remember her from the old school rap talk days. She gets much respect from me. If she doesn't remember who I am, than I have to ask her to PM me and ask me. I'm sure she'll remember me once she asks me and knows me. We go way back. Me, Her, Nasa, Junior, Kalyn, etc...