Radio is getting pretty pathedic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
tech music belongs on the radio but not in clubs. its 2 different things. if ur at a club for the music then ur there for the wrong reason. u should be there to dance if ur a girl or too pick up the chick thats there to dance lol. radio should have club shit but on 1 station and the rap station actually be rap not glamrappop bullshit.

as of now fuck the radio

and clubs are still fun as fuck so 2 thumbs up to that

Jan 12, 2003
theezy you and travis need to get together and sit and think about your posts. both of you really arent understanding a damn thing and are posting random, pointless shit. nothin personal but damn, yall really just dont get it.

Jan 5, 2007
betthatstang said:
theezy you and travis need to get together and sit and think about your posts. both of you really arent understanding a damn thing and are posting random, pointless shit. nothin personal but damn, yall really just dont get it.
HAHA ok well then help me understand and get it, so i can help you under stand where im coming from with my point,

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Traviz1990 said:
well to me it seems like your getting the radio and the club mixed into one when they are 2 diff things i dont think the only thing on the radio should be club bangers but, and im not sayin it should be brotha lynch or tech on the radio more cuz they cant be cuz there lyrics are really explicit

but the thing is there should be more people maybe like chamillionair he doesnt cuss and he makes good tracks and he aint about clubs throw him on the radio thats something kids and adults can listen to
How can you get radio and club music mixed when ITS THE SAME THING. Thats why the fuck you are confusing me and eric. I dont know if youve been to the club or even are old enough but thats what they play in the club is radio music.

Plus chamillionaire tried to hard to be different this album. My 2nd favorite indy artist has went down the drain prolly.

Jan 5, 2007
TheVille31 said:
How can you get radio and club music mixed when ITS THE SAME THING. Thats why the fuck you are confusing me and eric. I dont know if youve been to the club or even are old enough but thats what they play in the club is radio music.

Plus chamillionaire tried to hard to be different this album. My 2nd favorite indy artist has went down the drain prolly.
1) yes i know what they play on the radio is club music or club music plays radio music but they are still different and shouldn't be tied into one is all im sayin
2) chamillionaire was an example im saying they need to put people like him on the radio...why? becuase hes dont have explict lyrics and he makes hits and they aint club bangers so what would you rather hear cham or crank a soulja bay bay

thats your opinion of cham i think hes still tight not one of my favorite rappers but i can listen to him

if this still confuses you then im sorry go pop a whole bottle of advil till you foam out the mouth

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
betthatstang said:
i agree with alot of shit here. I absolutely hate all the mainstream rap on the radio. Cant stand it. But I'll be damn if someone can honestly say that type of music u cant get into when you're out of your normal day to day eliment. I mean shit, i love hearing that shit when im at the bars/clubs, got a drink in the other hand and dancing with girls in the other. Real talk, u may hate that music like most of us do, but its perfect at certian times and can be enjoyed.
Well bro, I can honestly say I don't listen to that shit anytime of any day. There is no "right time" nor "right place" for that shit with me. The ONLY radio I listen to is "old school" rock and roll and I'm dead serious when I say fuck everything else.

It would be interesting to see the ratings of an "underground" radio station compared to a "mainstream" station. It should at least be tried. I know for sure I'd listen to that over the mainstream any day, no doubt. I'd take some Tech N9ne/Bone Thugs over any of that wack shit they play on the radio/in the club. And fuck a club, that's why I don't even go to clubs... the music alone is enough to drive me up a fuckin' wall. Give me a bar with a Jukebox filled with oldies... that's what I'm talkin' about.

When you look at the big picture... its not only the "rap" genre that is affected by mainstream... it goes for rock and roll too. I can't stand My Checmical Romance, Fallout Boy, Maroon 5, etc. that's bein' played and dumbing down the nation... this emo era has got to go! It's killin' me and rock and roll... well rock and roll will never die, that will never happen thanks to the old school shit that will live forever, but for the majority of the new shit being released and "OVER EXPOSED/ PROMOTOED" (IMO) by gay ass magazines such as RollingStone and the radio, it sucks and I aint buyin' or listenin' to that shit. If that's what they wanna play, fine, so be it, but I for one aint listenin' to that crap. Give me a rock and roll/metal station with some shit I never hear on the radio such as... Hed PE, Soulfly, Machine Head, etc.

It's not even that I'm sayin' "Yo, big label, come pick up Tech N9ne." All I'm gettin' at is somethin' needs to change. Who ever is scouting this music out they are playin' these days needs to be fired... get out with the old and in with somethin' new... at this point, anything new would be better than what's bein' played right now. And that's the problem with today... people are eatin' music up at a pace the industry can't even keep up with, we're always lookin' for somethin' new, at least I know I am, especially since half the crap out these days is just that... CRAP! I think time will prove what I'm trying to get at. The industry is already in a slump with the poorest albums sales its ever seen, shits only gonna get worse with time unless somethin' is changed... mark my words.

Dec 10, 2005
SRD420 said:
The ONLY radio I listen to is "old school" rock and roll and I'm dead serious when I say fuck everything else.
well u'd love NC. that's most of the shit they listen to around here.

skynyrd 4 ever!!

lol
but forreal
everytime freebird comes on i almost shit myself.

Dec 5, 2005
Amerikilla said:
no...
but i would dance to some shit like imma playa and night and day.

but forreal tech's way to deep for radio or the club

i cant picture you dancing at all LOLLLL.. you prolly do the dice roll man