Radio is getting pretty pathedic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2003
TheVille31 said:
Some of yall need to get off the underground nuts and realize.

1. Radio music is made for bitches.
2. Radio music/mainstream music is ment to dance too.
3. Underground music is ment to listen to with ya boys.
4. Get off the computer, go to a club, and tell me you dont have fun listenin to that shit and gettin crunk.

Mainstream is all about havin a good time. Not bangin, swangin, or killin just havin fun with BITCHES! Get ya game right.
classic excuse, oh the bitches like it so I guess I do to. My WHIP isn't the CLUB so I don't want to hear CLUB shit on the RADIO 24/7. But why the fuck am I complaining? I don't even listen to the radio.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Haha good shit check. I wish it was a excuse. If I didnt respect you for dissing twista (which 3/4 of the tech fans cant be critical) ya favorite rapper this post might be different. If ya knew me you would know all i listen to is a underground. And my point was it is made for bitches and dancing so why ya'll even listening to it? Exactly none of us should be listening to the radio anyway. Only time i hear the shit is in the club and the shit gets crunk. So quit hatin on some different shit. I dont even like that shit its all about having fun. Not everyone loves talking about drugs, gettin hyphy, and killin people. Thats just not shit you bump in the club. you cant dance to no brotha lynch. RIP MAC DRE

Jan 5, 2007
get that sirius radio then you got like 4-5 rap stations commercial free its better then regular radio its the only radio i listen to or i throw in a cd

Jan 12, 2003
i agree with alot of shit here. I absolutely hate all the mainstream rap on the radio. Cant stand it. But I'll be damn if someone can honestly say that type of music u cant get into when you're out of your normal day to day eliment. I mean shit, i love hearing that shit when im at the bars/clubs, got a drink in the other hand and dancing with girls in the other. Real talk, u may hate that music like most of us do, but its perfect at certian times and can be enjoyed.

Dec 10, 2005
on the real though...club music is kool and i like some of the shit they play on the radio.

but even for "club" songs, they could be a whooole lot better.

Feb 9, 2006
Why are we even discussing this aspect of it. I dont recall anyone saying that those club hits arent tight and shit WHEN YOU ARE IN THE CLUBS.

Is the radio a club? No, so they shouldnt JUST play all those songs. In any given hour you will hear A bay bay, Buy U a drank and Bow Wow fuckin 5 times each... They could fit so many other quality shit in a daily broadcast. Nobody ever fuckin said that they should be bumpin Brotha Lynch in a club I wouldnt wanna hear that either.

But all you hear on mainstream radio is snapping fingers, claps and sirens fuckin goin off. They are in almost every beat. Yes those songs are what u wanna hear in clubs/bars but not 24/7 on radio stations. And the bottom line IMO is the fact that its not just I wanna hear other shit, I just dont like the fact those fuckers are makin millions by puttin out bullshit and true artists like Tech will be on the grind for the rest of their days... Stop twisting shit around.

Jan 5, 2007
i feel what theezy is saying, its like if you in your car thats your car and not the club so you don't want to hear the club songs all the time on the radio while in your car, and no radio isnt made for bitches radio helps get alot of people out there and on to mainstream, another thing is i got more into tech from hearing its alive on the radio i didn't really know who he was when i heard its alive and hes reppin kcmo i thought id check him out and now i listen to him all the time

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
exactly amerikilla... so people need to stop bitchin that he and brotha lyrnch and any other underground artist aint on the radio. They are too complex people dont wanna think about shit they want easy shit with a catchy hook.

Tech tried to do that with bout to bubble and failed. I would say miserably but he got it on mtv2 so thats a step in the right direction.

And if yall tired of the radio get ya broke ass a cd player.

Jan 5, 2007
TheVille31 said:
exactly... so people need to stop bitchin that he and brotha lyrnch and any other underground artist aint on the radio. They are too complex people dont wanna think about shit they want easy shit with a catchy hook.

Tech tried to do that with bout to bubble and failed. I would say miserably but he got it on mtv2 so thats a step in the right direction.
i do want to hear tech and brotha lynch on the radio more cuz the radio is not the club the radio is in my car or at my house plugged into the wall but when im at the club i want to hear crank the bay bay or w.e it is

but the fact is they cant be played on the radio cuz radio doesnt have parental control on it anyone can listen to it

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Traviz1990 said:
i do want to hear tech and brotha lynch on the radio more cuz the radio is not the club the radio is in my car or at my house plugged into the wall but when im at the club i want to hear crank the bay bay or w.e it is

but the fact is they cant be played on the radio cuz radio doesnt have parental control on it anyone can listen to it

That was the most least informational post ever bro. I dig what your sayin though i guess.

Feb 9, 2006
Yea now a days radio is a bunch of bitches but it shouldnt be that way. The fact that thats what you actually think that is the saddest part about it. Radio should be puttin people out with somethin to say, not just something to shake your ass too.

And this isnt JUST Tech im talkin about, there are many artists who dont get airplay who should. Back in the day radio wasnt for bitches it was for real hard shit to be played and heard.

I myself would love to turn on the radio and get moved by someone puttin together a fuckin sicc ass verse that is intelligent and creative, rather than knowing no matter when I tune in its gonna be someone tellin me to lean with rock with it and snapping my fuckin fingers all day. Its sad

Jan 5, 2007
well to me it seems like your getting the radio and the club mixed into one when they are 2 diff things i dont think the only thing on the radio should be club bangers but, and im not sayin it should be brotha lynch or tech on the radio more cuz they cant be cuz there lyrics are really explicit

but the thing is there should be more people maybe like chamillionair he doesnt cuss and he makes good tracks and he aint about clubs throw him on the radio thats something kids and adults can listen to

Jan 5, 2007
Theezy said:
Yea now a days radio is a bunch of bitches but it shouldnt be that way. The fact that thats what you actually think that is the saddest part about it. Radio should be puttin people out with somethin to say, not just something to shake your ass too.

And this isnt JUST Tech im talkin about, there are many artists who dont get airplay who should. Back in the day radio wasnt for bitches it was for real hard shit to be played and heard.

I myself would love to turn on the radio and get moved by someone puttin together a fuckin sicc ass verse that is intelligent and creative, rather than knowing no matter when I tune in its gonna be someone tellin me to lean with rock with it and snapping my fuckin fingers all day. Its sad
im tellin you get that siruis or xm radio , its commercial free and they dont edit the lyrics plus they got like 4-5 diff rap/hip hop stations so if a song you dont like is on one turn it