racist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
surgurliman said:
^^^^^i know u aint down with that b.s. but these m.f's swearing they got hoods up in ur city?
ive lived in san diego all my life and i might have sen someone of latino descent wearing red liek..3 times in 28 years

thers some serious surenos out here i wouldnt be latin and wear red out here personally

its prolly lil kids man

Gas One

May 24, 2006
surcali theres too many dudes out here in a latino sense that take that blue shit too seriously...i dont think it would ride out here personally..

enserio might know a little better than me although he dosent live in south san diego...but my guess and my knwoledge is ive never seen a norteno hood out here and if there is one they get smashed on...

lol nuttkase...yeah...guinness is my fav beer so ..yknow what it is haha

Dec 13, 2003
thatguy said:
^ no, im just gonna be a little blunt here, cause this shit pisses me off. blacks just complain and bitch too much. A: you sold each other to the white man to be enslaved, so its equally your faults what happened to you. next, every race on the planet has been enslaved, you got the least of it. we didnt kill you in mass numbers and rape all your women like what happened to the aztek indians which are now mexicans. you didnt get blankets given to you by your "allies" that were infected with small pox like the indians. you didnt have to build all the railroads and then get shot cause whites didnt feel like paying you like the chineese. yet everything is a race matter, and white man is always trying to hold the black down. well, i name a few places other than U.S where you can get a bently for making a fucking rap cd. if you were still in your country, youd either work, be killed, or have your hand chopped off. im done snapping about this, ban me if you must but you know its true
this is a man who does not know history

Gas One

May 24, 2006
rising_tied said:
Lmao i wasnt even sayin nothin bout black people.. I was sayin im cool with erryone and thats how shit should be but whatever haha

CRACKA ASS CRACKER
FIND YO FATHER DEAD ON FATHERS DAY

ah people dont even get jokes anymore. its not even fun.
i get private messages like "we cool, right?"

we should put 700 niggas
and 700 powder heads together

and bomb them all

and just clean it up

if you aint mixed, you die.
new world order.

Apr 8, 2005
SecondzAway said:
The only people who get offended by this shyt are those who are just small minded enough to do so.

You can't offened anyone, unless they choose to take offense. Shyt...I'm white....none of this crakcer, honkey, milkweed etc etc mess bothers me. People who want to point out everyone else's flaws almost always seem to "magically" forget there own.....people are people....rise above the bullshit..and live your own life.

I don't owe anyone apologies or regrets for anything that I personally didn't do myself, and people who think you do are just small minded. Schools out kids, lets act like adults now.
i completely agree i was just pointing out a double standard

Dec 13, 2003
thatguy said:
school we then oh wise one
im not your teacher nor are you willing to learn...judging from the tone of your response. it would be a waste of my time and yours with the posting tug of war that would ensue...so you educate your own self.

i will say this...the system of slavery introduced by the europeans was a vastly differnet system shared in africa and the rest of the world. you'd sell your criminals and prisoners of war too if you thought those pale devils were on the same page as you and conducted themselves in a way similar to you. they were the great deceivers

ya fuckle nut butter cup

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
using the same logic of the guy which i believe is a valid logic, how about the influence it had on him, why did he choose a black and a white guy not an asian and a arab?

belief sets perception which then sets belief.

that basically explains the peoples problem not agreeing with each other about shit.

experience what that guy experienced, know what that guy knows, and you would have done the ExACT same thing.

get over it gods warriors.

Dec 13, 2003
Hemp said:
using the same logic of the guy which i believe is a valid logic, how about the influence it had on him, why did he choose a black and a white guy not an asian and a arab?
those are the two main races behind the race question. question with roots dated back to the beginning of slavery of the middle passage. arabs...hispanics...asians...thats new shit