racist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
see, mexicans arent racist according to that picture. neither are asians or middle easterns

fuckin white an black folks, go listen to elton john

Aug 22, 2005
fillyacup said:
see, mexicans arent racist according to that picture. neither are asians or middle easterns

fuckin white an black folks, go listen to elton john
dude you just said you couldnt crack jokes cuz it would be racist lmao

Feb 5, 2006
FOLKS ARE TOO SENSATIVE. ITS 2007. TRUTH IS, EVERYBODY GETS ON WHITE FOLKS THINKIN THEY THE WORSE BUT WHITE FOLKS ARE THE MINORITY NOW. EVERYBODY IS RACIST TOWARDS WHITE PEOPLE. THEY GET IT THE WORST THESE DAYS. THERE STEREOTYPES ARE THE WORST. LOL THERE LABELED OUT THE GATE AS SQUARES, NERDS, ETC. SHIT I DONT MESS WITH WHITE FOLKS. THERES ONLY A FEW KOO ONES I MET. THE REST ARE LAMES OR I THINK THEY WOULD SNITCH ON ME SO I DONT MESS WITH THEM MUCH. LOL I GUESS IM RACIST TOWARDS WHITE FOLKS MYSELF. OH WELL

Apr 8, 2005
^ no, im just gonna be a little blunt here, cause this shit pisses me off. blacks just complain and bitch too much. A: you sold each other to the white man to be enslaved, so its equally your faults what happened to you. next, every race on the planet has been enslaved, you got the least of it. we didnt kill you in mass numbers and rape all your women like what happened to the aztek indians which are now mexicans. you didnt get blankets given to you by your "allies" that were infected with small pox like the indians. you didnt have to build all the railroads and then get shot cause whites didnt feel like paying you like the chineese. yet everything is a race matter, and white man is always trying to hold the black down. well, i name a few places other than U.S where you can get a bently for making a fucking rap cd. if you were still in your country, youd either work, be killed, or have your hand chopped off. im done snapping about this, ban me if you must but you know its true

Apr 8, 2005
nope, im just proving a point, ive been banned and shit for "being racist" but it seems all i see these days is "cracker" "whites are squares" blah blah blah, then they go back to slavery to pull a race card, i just shut that one down. point is, everyone has been enslaved, and teachers have lost jobs for just saying "nigga" yet people think its alright to say shit about whites, maybe since the tables are turning and im a minority, i can pull a race card and get everyone to feel sorry for me to. this is going over alot of peoples heads i think but whatever

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i see where you coming from

but over the years of civilization, at least ion historical "Facts", white folks been the cause an reason for ALOT of bullshit

of course not all white people are stupid and ignorant, but there are alot of white folks that dont have their eyes open an still live for themselves an their race.

dont get me wrong, its like that in EVERY nationality, but its more seen in white folks

i mean scooter got pardoned, why not michael vick? wow vick killed some dogs, maybe he to bob barkers advice way to literal. that scooter guy broke FEDERAL LAWS that affect ALOT of people!