racist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
fillyacup said:
i see where you coming from

but over the years of civilization, at least ion historical "Facts", white folks been the cause an reason for ALOT of bullshit

of course not all white people are stupid and ignorant, but there are alot of white folks that dont have their eyes open an still live for themselves an their race.

dont get me wrong, its like that in EVERY nationality, but its more seen in white folks

i mean scooter got pardoned, why not michael vick? wow vick killed some dogs, maybe he to bob barkers advice way to literal. that scooter guy broke FEDERAL LAWS that affect ALOT of people!
i dont know enough on that topic to discuss it, but i agree alot has happened due to whites being the world police. but i dont care about that, call me whatever, i give a fuck less, racist or not, but when i or others in my race get banned from sites, lawsuits, lost work because we say racist shit back, thats my issue, only the double standard.thats what i was going on about, i commend you for discussing this in mature fashion rather than calling me a racist and such

Dec 7, 2005
thatguy said:
^ no, im just gonna be a little blunt here, cause this shit pisses me off. blacks just complain and bitch too much. A: you sold each other to the white man to be enslaved, so its equally your faults what happened to you. next, every race on the planet has been enslaved, you got the least of it. we didnt kill you in mass numbers and rape all your women like what happened to the aztek indians which are now mexicans. you didnt get blankets given to you by your "allies" that were infected with small pox like the indians. you didnt have to build all the railroads and then get shot cause whites didnt feel like paying you like the chineese. yet everything is a race matter, and white man is always trying to hold the black down. well, i name a few places other than U.S where you can get a bently for making a fucking rap cd. if you were still in your country, youd either work, be killed, or have your hand chopped off. im done snapping about this, ban me if you must but you know its true
*CLAPS* TRUTH FROM A WHITE GUY BUT THATS STILL RACIST

DCKingPin said:
Spain? Not that white
ITS IN EUROPE, EUROPEANS ARE CRACKERS

M BUTCHER 206 said:
the human race in its entirety needs to be enslaved and destroyed in my opinion
THE CRACKERS ARE WORKIN ON IT

Aug 11, 2003
RIght

thatguy said:
^ no, im just gonna be a little blunt here, cause this shit pisses me off. blacks just complain and bitch too much. A: you sold each other to the white man to be enslaved, so its equally your faults what happened to you. next, every race on the planet has been enslaved, you got the least of it. we didnt kill you in mass numbers and rape all your women like what happened to the aztek indians which are now mexicans. you didnt get blankets given to you by your "allies" that were infected with small pox like the indians. you didnt have to build all the railroads and then get shot cause whites didnt feel like paying you like the chineese. yet everything is a race matter, and white man is always trying to hold the black down. well, i name a few places other than U.S where you can get a bently for making a fucking rap cd. if you were still in your country, youd either work, be killed, or have your hand chopped off. im done snapping about this, ban me if you must but you know its true

Dude.. You got too much on the shoulders..

WHAT the fuck are you talking about?

Aint no one said anything about slaves or white people holding anyone down.

Just said I'm glad I Aint no pink skin fucking Whiteboy.. With hella ANger and shit for stuff I dont fucking understand..

You must feel bad for being white or somthing.

I'm over all the bullshit white people have done.. cuz it aint really there fault.. Its the whole Fucking European people that are bad.. they are the reason for like 90% of the problems the world is having or ever had.

Jul 24, 2007
The only people who get offended by this shyt are those who are just small minded enough to do so.

You can't offened anyone, unless they choose to take offense. Shyt...I'm white....none of this crakcer, honkey, milkweed etc etc mess bothers me. People who want to point out everyone else's flaws almost always seem to "magically" forget there own.....people are people....rise above the bullshit..and live your own life.

I don't owe anyone apologies or regrets for anything that I personally didn't do myself, and people who think you do are just small minded. Schools out kids, lets act like adults now.

May 31, 2007
im white but its whatever.. people can think what they think.. Get to know me before you judge me... Im one of the most un-racist muhfuckers youll find...I get called color blind but they say its a good thing. i agree.. Were all people fuck all that steriotypical bullshit. and like dude said we are the miniority now in alotta places BUT that shit dont bother me.. What bothers me is when someone will be like yo white boy and shit xpecting me to be racist when im not. Jo i had a black dude LIVE with me.. That was my brother. He was part of the family.. And when a few black people heard that in my hood they finally respected me. whatever I think all steriotypes are bullshit and we all should be equal

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i got white homies but finding a good white person is like marrying a hooker

you better off not trying and just forgetting they exist and looking somewhere else

the only thing white people are good for is signing my fucking checks

and drugs

and yes if a white person said the equivelent of hat i jsut said imma flip out. double standard deal widdet punk

Nov 1, 2005
gas..u need to help me out on this one...this fool in the eastcoco forum insisting theres a norteno hood up in south s.d...now i know its on sum netbanging b.s. but is there any kinda credibilaty to this?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if theres a norteno hood in south san diego, honestly i would LOVE to see it.

i think the rest of us in south san diego would also love to see it.

if it exists, no one knows..or they are little kids..because i think that would get dealt with...and im not you know latino but from what i know..that aint gon work

im cool with the irish..haha