Race riot in the open forum!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ the swastika on the ceiling of his travel trailer (on blocks) and the POW MIA flag, too...LOL. Fucking faggot is a PRISONER in his own home...lol @ the ''basement''...what did your daddy do, dig a hole under your propane tank?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ dude's pictures, too...I don't know if that's really a man, though...kind of looks like Hillary Swank in that movie where she chops off her hair and pretends to be a dude.

And ROFL @ his ''fat stack''...bitch, I just put that much in my gas tank...$81.04, because I didn't stop it fast enough on 80.

Dollar bill bandit.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Jun 3, 2006
that little bit of cash is hush money from his stepdad who rapes him in their little dungeon...his stepdad hates black people but makes him put on nelly "hot in here" while he does unmentionable things to him

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
or kinsmoke gets his stepdaddys dick again....

^^^ Him.....Oh shit, you weren't there for that conversation. Don't worry, Melly, I'll get you in the loop in just a second.

VVVV Here you go, Melly.

fuck LDS, his name is too close LSD,everytime i see his screenname, i wanna start callin everybody i know and see if i can hook up sum acid
lol, he got that clever subliminal thing going
lol...and when i see his name i flashback to when i popped two hits and hid in a tree wit my paintball gun for about 9 hours..lol
It's funny cuz that's about the same time you decided to call me that.