R SURENO'S TAK'N OVER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2003
AHHH!!!! AM I JUST TRIPP'N OR IS IT THAT EVERY WHERE I GO NOW A DAYS IT SEEMS LIKE I AM LIVING IN L.A. BUT ON THE REALS I AM IN CENTRAL AND NORTHERN CALI EVERY OTHER DAY. BIG OSO LOC POSTED A THREAD (PG 3) "HERE'S THEM CENTRAL PUTO'S!" SHOW'N FLICKS OF SOUTHERNERS UP IN THE BAY AREA. DAMN AINT THAT A SHAME. IT SEEMS LIKE THEM BLUE RAGGERS ARE GETTING BRAVE AND AINT NO ONE PUTT'N THEM IN THEIR PLACE. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? OR IS IT JUST ME?:confused:

Jan 7, 2004
All I got 2 say about what you said bro. is I don't know where ur from but up here in the North Bay Area, there are a few SKrap gangs. They are jus like the homiez described them when I was growin up.... "PUNK ASS BITCHEZ"! Thats exzactly what they are. Not 1 $Krap in the Rose has the ballz to say "Sewer Dirteen" with out gettin socked in they fucken mouth! Now I'm only 18 homie, but I realized how big of bitchez they were at a very young age! So all I gotta say is.... $K ALL DAY!

Big N0RtE up out this bitch!

Oct 20, 2003
again? man this shit is sad.. i bet this shit gets laughed at every time im opening a thread.. it's getting old- basically jus handle it then! :]

Feb 13, 2003
Look the$e Leva$ are around, but they aint $hit. They are a bunch of little wannabe$ that cant hang with the real ridaz. $o they had to fit in $omewhere. It's a $hame aint it.
The $ad thing about it all i$ that these fools believe that they really are hard. I have yet to see one that can $tand up to a real ENE $oldier.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SOAK::GAME said:
if you're concerned that they're takin over... don't go on here and talk about it... take care of it...
hahahahaha....

Like homeboy said in G.U.N. "They roll in rat packs"....
There's a few here and there but there's very few of them.
And when you do see them, it's because they decided to roll together.

I said it many times before, most of these are a bunch of sucka ass wanna be's. I was at this laundromat and shit man. I'm a 9er fan so I sport all this 9er gear ya know. A lot of this gear is red and stuff. So there's this cat there that just cracked me up. He was a Sureno alright, with a fuckin 1 and 3 tatted in each arm and every peice of clothing he was foldin was fuckin blue. Blue janitor outfits and shit right down to his blue socks and boxers.
Down ass Sureno you think? LOL!
I head over to the table where he's at and start foldin all my shit. Now I don't let this gang shit get to me anymore but I was curious to see how this cat was gonna react. I'm standin right in front of this cat across from the table and he totally ignores me.

What kind of down ass gangster is that?
You would think a muthafucka who has his shit tatted on his arms and sports nothing but his gang color affiliation would be ready to battle at the site of anyone wearin the opposite colors.
No, not this down ass gang banger LOL!
Not with out his "homies"....

Aug 6, 2002
some where along what miggidy said (and I am not speaking about him cause he said he don't bang) but I am tired of hearing all this masa about I saw this sureno and the norteno did do anything. and some how this gets responses of "damn that ene did represent" or "damn that sureno was a rider" what people just witnessed was two suka ass non bangers cause they both didn't do shit or the person telling the story assumed they were gang members when they weren't.

and nothsidemexico you always come out with bullshit comments to get attention but damn disrespecting the dead for thrills is straight bitch shit. its cause of levas like you that there are calls for banishment.

Nov 7, 2003
"DON'T TALK ABOUT IT.... BE ABOUT IT!"

THIS IS THE RESPONSE THAT I AM GETTING! AINT THAT A BITCH. THAT'S KINDA FUNNY THOU, CHECK THIS OUT I AIN'T FROM THE BAY ECT... SO HOW CAN I BE ABOUT IT. IF THAT'S THE CASE AND BY GOING OFF OF MY FEEDBACK. I AM UNDERSTANDING THAT THE BAY AREA AINT PUTT'N IN WORK THEN RIGHT. THAT'S WHAT UR TELL'N ME ISNT IT? OR WHAT? CAUSE THE MAJORITY OF MY REPLYS ARE FROM THE BAY AREA. SHOULDN'T YOU TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE THEN? JUST A QUESTION.

Nov 7, 2003
SO LET ME ASK YOU THIS THEN SOAK::GAME, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT SINCE IT'S YOUR BACKYARD OR CAN YOU EVEN GO OUT YOUR BACKYARD HOMIE SINCE YOU WANT TO COME AT ME LIKE THAT (WITH 2115 POSTS)

Mar 31, 2003
WHAT GETS ME HELLA PISSED OFF IS WHEN I SEE A "NORTENO" FLAMED UP TALKIN SHIT BOUT SCRAPAS BUT YET WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT THEY ARE JUST LIKE SCRAPS LIL BITCHES I MEAN DONT GET ME WRONG IM A NORTENO BUT THERE ARE SOME RANKERS OUT THERE SAYIN THEIR DOWN BUT THE TRUTH IS WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT THEIR SOME BITCH ASS LEVAS

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
JOS'A'FEEN' said:
SO LET ME ASK YOU THIS THEN SOAK::GAME, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT SINCE IT'S YOUR BACKYARD OR CAN YOU EVEN GO OUT YOUR BACKYARD HOMIE SINCE YOU WANT TO COME AT ME LIKE THAT (WITH 2115 POSTS)
again, what are you talkin about?? i don't have to do shit about it... i have a million and one problems and some silly ass wannabe scraps aint one of em. eliminating these fools are your task, not mine. i'm a bread baker, not a gang member.

and tell me one thing... the fucks my post count got to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.