R.I.P. Thorncity503

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont know what to say other then i cant explain the feeling i have. i got goosebumps. i've never met none of yall outside of this website aside from maybe the sicc chat and a few PMs here and there...this shit is unbelievable. pretty sure i've never much contact with TC if any but i hope his soul is a peace. him and the breh soco's.

i was out the other day and for some reason i remembered soco when someone has some southerncomfort. that shit made me pause. thats the effect most of yall have on me. life aint no joke, enjoy it. spread love and kindness to your loved ones. dont even fuck with the rest.

give a fuck, love ya soco. may you and your bro do whatever the fuck yall use to do as kids growing up and laugh endlessly.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
fucking blown away... Since Chris passed on, I talked with Mike quite a few times. (between the Marfan foundation donation & sending his parents the RIP SoCo thread + on Christmas & NYE when he called.)

& especially when he was going through the motions of losing his little brother, he was heartbroken to say the least.

I feel for his wife & kid more than anything... he LOVED the shit out of his son.

Rest in paradise my friend, ....no parent should have to bury both their kids, much less within 90 days of each other.