R.I.P. Jive Records...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
since you didn't make that much cash, that was really wise of you
I'm glad you know what I've made (and still make) from music. I wasn't aware I had an accountant.

Just because I haven't put an album out in years doesn't mean I don't make money off music...I'm STILL getting paid off music. Matter of fact, I have a few checks coming in the mail tomorrow. I may not be a millionaire, and may not be famous, but I'm not strugglin' either.

Remember, just because you don't hear about somebody doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. I just do me and keep to myself. The flashy cats can go ahead and flash, and be broke in 20 years.

Feb 16, 2006
I'm glad you know what I've made (and still make) from music. I wasn't aware I had an accountant.

Just because I haven't put an album out in years doesn't mean I don't make money off music...I'm STILL getting paid off music. Matter of fact, I have a few checks coming in the mail tomorrow. I may not be a millionaire, and may not be famous, but I'm not strugglin' either.

Remember, just because you don't hear about somebody doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. I just do me and keep to myself.
i was just sidebusting.