R.I.P Derrion Albert..this shits gotta stop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2003
shits real bad in the chi. shit its bad every where. But how it USED to go down in the chi was different. They used to have Lit. They meaning BDs GDs VLs and BPS. When lil niggas went to school, thats all they did. If they got caught fighting, the OGs would beat they ass.It aint the same no more. And i ain't even a old nigga and i know that. I was talkin to my folk in the Chi, and h said that was in Roseland which aint a bad part either.

Shits grimy.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
WTF...NO CONDOLENCES GO TO HIS FOOLISH ASS..YOU GON JUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT YOU GON GET CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE..THE SMART MOTHAFUCKAZ CUT REAL QUICK..BUT ANYONE WHO STICKS AROUND IN A SITUATION WHERE NIGGAS ARE FUNKIN LIKE DAT IS AS LIKELY TO CATCH A 187 AS THE NEXT PERSON. PERIOD. GAME OVER, BE SMARTER IN YO NEXT LIFE.
no condolences huh- How stupid do u sound- this fool lost his life for skrapping- How many fights have u been in- did u deserve 2 die- He was wrong 4 getting involved but a beat ass is better than death- aint no coming back from that-stay off them skittles killa

Jun 12, 2002
columbine was not gang related and this event was not in the "burbs". Im not tryin to take the light off shit that happens in hoods across america at all my man. The point im tryin to get across is that alot of people "read" about killings that happen all the time and dont really get that image that realness of the event put in there mind of what "really" happened. I was just hoping Maybe posting a video where you actually see a young kids life get taken over bullshit can kick some people in the face and have them open there eyes and see what REAL carnage is happening out there everyday in every state.
U missin the point - this could be and is happening all around the nation- more than likely itz wit heatas(gunz) tho. When a young person or any person gets smoked- gang related or not it should be a big deal- this is a big deal also but people comin out the woodworks sayin how horrible it it is(which it is) but the youth been dying for years especially the Black ones. So it has been an outrage for 30 yrs not just now.

Jun 12, 2002
how come the black ones keep dying?

And who/what is the outrage directed towards?
The reason Black ones keep dying because The black life is at the bottom of the list in amerikkka. i gurantee if white kids were doing the same Police and judges and every type government city state and federal would have they hand in this. The outrage is that kids have been dying - this is nothing new.obvious Amerikka don't give a shit. Locking people up is the only deterrent/ alternative 2 gangbanging. I know u were trying 2 get t the point that Black people r responsible 4 the black ones dyin- in a way thatz true but if society put more value on that life - some changes would have been made when drive bys started

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
From what I read there was a shooting involving to rival hoods earlier in the day. After school got out some kids from the two same hoods got into it at the bus stop and dude got caught in the middle of that. Apparently they thought this kid Albert, who was an honor student and was not from either hood, was with one of the groups of kids that were fighting and got caught up in the madness.

Its sad cuz now you got four other teenagers that are bout to spend the rest of they lives up in prison and one dead.

Man that intro to X-Raided's new album "Assisted Suicide" fits this shit perfect....

"They give us every thing we need to pill our own caps off" = Assisted Suicide

I dont know bout all of you but the ones that post on this board that have witnessed shit like this in real life, that have lost loved ones to bullshit like this, that have felt the pain of burying a young man like this, that got folks you aint ever gonna see again cuz they doin life over some bullshit, you got to feel the frustration I feel every time i witness blacks/latinos killin each other. im really sick of this shit.

We all got to live our own lives and I understand the nature of the threat but if we got any real love for our folks in the struggle out there we got to try and pull each other out of this bullshit. Im guilty of the shit im speakin against too but im just sayin if you see that door to rise above the bullshit then walk thru that mutha fucka cuz it might be your only chance and tomorrow is never promised, real talk.

Aug 14, 2006
U missin the point - this could be and is happening all around the nation- more than likely itz wit heatas(gunz) tho. When a young person or any person gets smoked- gang related or not it should be a big deal- this is a big deal also but people comin out the woodworks sayin how horrible it it is(which it is) but the youth been dying for years especially the Black ones. So it has been an outrage for 30 yrs not just now.
I dig it...RIP derrion albert

Jan 9, 2009
From what I read there was a shooting involving to rival hoods earlier in the day. After school got out some kids from the two same hoods got into it at the bus stop and dude got caught in the middle of that. Apparently they thought this kid Albert, who was an honor student and was not from either hood, was with one of the groups of kids that were fighting and got caught up in the madness.

didnt he run up in the fight and swing on someone though?
i coulda swore i saw that.. and he kinda missed but it didnt seem like he knew who he was around cuz the kids right next to him hit him

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
didnt he run up in the fight and swing on someone though?
i coulda swore i saw that.. and he kinda missed but it didnt seem like he knew who he was around cuz the kids right next to him hit him
I didnt see that but maybe he did...

Either way somebody lost a loved one and if that was my child I would be out there takin heads...adding too the madness but Im just keepin it real thats why shit like this will never stop cuz we live in a world were its an eye for an eye and how hard is it to lose a loved one in this manner and not want to go out there for revenge?

if anything black people need to wake up and stop killin eachother, blacks & latinos are the only race doin shit like this on a daily and consistant basis, who needs to worry about the kkk u need to be worried about a nigga.

this leads me to a story... 2 weeks ago i was drivin home and i pulled up slappin hella loud behind this lil car, in the car was like 4 white dudes, so when the left turn lane turned green the took a left outta the right hand lane, lookin at me throwin up the lil hitler sign, kinda threw me off like these white boys are crazy and i was gonna follow behind em and spray they car wit mace lmao but i thought about it and was like man fuck them and jus went home about my bizness .... basically the point im tryin to make is let that would have been a black dude throwin up gang signs or his set and black people we jump at tha drop of a dime 2 commit a crime over pettiness shit. racism is still alive and well, but we rather trip off our own race and kill eachother

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
if anything black people need to wake up and stop killin eachother, blacks & latinos are the only race doin shit like this on a daily and consistant basis, who needs to worry about the kkk u need to be worried about a nigga.

this leads me to a story... 2 weeks ago i was drivin home and i pulled up slappin hella loud behind this lil car, in the car was like 4 white dudes, so when the left turn lane turned green the took a left outta the right hand lane, lookin at me throwin up the lil hitler sign, kinda threw me off like these white boys are crazy and i was gonna follow behind em and spray they car wit mace lmao but i thought about it and was like man fuck them and jus went home about my bizness .... basically the point im tryin to make is let that would have been a black dude throwin up gang signs or his set and black people we jump at tha drop of a dime 2 commit a crime over pettiness shit. racism is still alive and well, but we rather trip off our own race and kill eachother

Where were you at when that happened?