R.I.P Derrion Albert..this shits gotta stop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2006
Dont no if yall saw this video or not. But this shit is terrible man. Raw footage of this kid (darrion albert) being straight beat to death in a appearant gang fight in chicago. Kid wasnt even part of a gang he was actually a honor roll student.... My condolences go out to this young mans family. RIP brotha...this shits gotta stop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSH2CafhcX4

Jan 28, 2006
thats dam shame that young man trying doing something postive in his life gets beats to def because he wont join a gang rip to him my heart goes out to my family.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
The sad thang is this aint nothin new its the same as someone gettin dumped on - the only difference is it was on tape . Its been a state of emergency 4 different sets neighborhoods for over damn near 30 years . i guess it no big deal til shit like columbine and when it hits the burbs

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
that shit is sick! shit like this remind me any of us can get it, set- related or not!

RIP

I hope his death provokes the youths to see how stupid this fucking shit is!!!!!!!

Apr 15, 2006
WTF...NO CONDOLENCES GO TO HIS FOOLISH ASS..YOU GON JUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT YOU GON GET CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE..THE SMART MOTHAFUCKAZ CUT REAL QUICK..BUT ANYONE WHO STICKS AROUND IN A SITUATION WHERE NIGGAS ARE FUNKIN LIKE DAT IS AS LIKELY TO CATCH A 187 AS THE NEXT PERSON. PERIOD. GAME OVER, BE SMARTER IN YO NEXT LIFE.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
WTF...NO CONDOLENCES GO TO HIS FOOLISH ASS..YOU GON JUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT YOU GON GET CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE..THE SMART MOTHAFUCKAZ CUT REAL QUICK..BUT ANYONE WHO STICKS AROUND IN A SITUATION WHERE NIGGAS ARE FUNKIN LIKE DAT IS AS LIKELY TO CATCH A 187 AS THE NEXT PERSON. PERIOD. GAME OVER, BE SMARTER IN YO NEXT LIFE.
Nice attitude

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
E-tuff guy.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
He took a swing at someone...he was in that fight or trying to get involved it looked like...fucked up it ended up the way it did...but im sure this kid wasnt as innocent as the news media and shit is portraying it..

reguardless...RIP i dont think he deserved to get beat down like that...fool was down and they all jumpin on his head hittin him with a board and shit...weak.

Jul 4, 2009
HEYYY WOULDNT THE CAMERA GUY GOTTEN MUGGED IF DUDES SAW HIM RECORDING THAT SHITM THEY WOULDNT BE WORRIED BOUT DUDE CAUSE DUDE WITH THE CAMERA GOT MONEY N THAT WHAT PPL REALLY WANT
OH AND TP FUCK U UP BUT FOR REAL WHY THE FUCK DIDNT CAMERA DUDE GET MUGGED OR BEATEN TO DEATH TOO THATS THE LAST THING PPL WANT IS SOMEONE RECORDING THAT SHIT DUDE RUNS RIGHT PAST CAMERA DUDE UNLESS HE ZOOMED BUT THATS AA T=STILL TOO CLOSE TO NOT GET FUCKED UP,,. JUST SAY
IN

Aug 14, 2006
The sad thang is this aint nothin new its the same as someone gettin dumped on - the only difference is it was on tape . Its been a state of emergency 4 different sets neighborhoods for over damn near 30 years . i guess it no big deal til shit like columbine and when it hits the burbs

columbine was not gang related and this event was not in the "burbs". Im not tryin to take the light off shit that happens in hoods across america at all my man. The point im tryin to get across is that alot of people "read" about killings that happen all the time and dont really get that image that realness of the event put in there mind of what "really" happened. I was just hoping Maybe posting a video where you actually see a young kids life get taken over bullshit can kick some people in the face and have them open there eyes and see what REAL carnage is happening out there everyday in every state.