R.I.P. Chree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2010
zak ! ?pshhhh zack 1 aka "zackery mathews " is the real inposter here ! he used to be a scrap and wear lots of blue all the time !and skateboard !
and he knows the truth! and knows it is about to come out..!.
you dont fuck with me! and tell me im a snitch in the hood !and
keep my name in your mouth at partys !
your whole malfucntion is about to be exposed
.!!and i got the pics from a homeboy on vera back in the day that zack doesnt even have a clue about ! yea mothafucka u hear me u talk shit about me mothafucka
your whole lil redwod hood rep is bout to go right on the door homeboy!!next time
keeo your trap shut homie !fuckin fake ass nigga ! nigga takin pics with pits in his myspace pics n shit when a nigga scared to deth of doggs n shit evertime i see zack he crossed the street when i used to go out and walk my pit on hudson ! i wish that nigga would come 2 ft. in front of me so remy can tear his nutts off ! and my dogg dont play too! my dogg is a female and very aggressive alligator bloodline who likes to hop get in your face n shit who hates males ! !!this aint 1999 nigga where u free to knock on a niggas house n shit !niggas think they got nutts haa ! niggas got shit a lil twisted up thoe haa?yea ! i wish a nigga would come in my house now adays!! with a nice blue nose in the house now!! and shit !nigga get his mothafuckin face ripped off n shit !!!haaaa

Props: Chree

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
keeo your trap shut homie !fuckin fake ass nigga ! nigga takin pics with pits in his myspace pics n shit when a nigga scared to deth of doggs n shit evertime i see zack he crossed the street when i used to go out and walk my pit on hudson ! i wish that nigga would come 2 ft. in front of me so remy can tear his nutts off ! and my dogg dont play too my dogg is female and very aggressive alligator bloodline !this aint 1999 nigga where u free to knock on aniggas house n shit ! i wish a nigga would come in my house now adays with a nice blue nose in the house now and shit !!haaaa haaaaaa mark!!

Dec 2, 2006
zak ! ?pshhhh zack 1 aka "zackery mathews " is the real inposter here ! he used to be a scrap and wear lots of blue all the time !and skateboard !
and he knows the truth! and knows it is about to come out..!.
you dont fuck with me! and tell me im a snitch in the hood !and
keep my name in your mouth at partys !
your whole malfucntion is about to be exposed
.!!and i got the pics from a homeboy on vera back in the day that zack doesnt even have a clue about ! yea mothafucka u hear me u talk shit about me mothafucka
your whole lil redwod hood rep is bout to go right on the door homeboy!!next time
keeo your trap shut homie !fuckin fake ass nigga ! nigga takin pics with pits in his myspace pics n shit when a nigga scared to deth of doggs n shit evertime i see zack he crossed the street when i used to go out and walk my pit on hudson ! i wish that nigga would come 2 ft. in front of me so remy can tear his nutts off ! and my dogg dont play too my dogg is female and very aggressive alligator bloodline !this aint 1999 nigga where u free to knock on aniggas house n shit ! i wish a nigga would come in my house now adays with a nice blue nose in the house now and shit !!haaaa haaaaaa mark!!
Calm down killer. You are scaring some of us. I'm sure Zak 1 would love to meet up with you in person so you can show him and tell him all about what you got. Have someone record it. Otherwise you are just puffing. But I already knew that. You will be lucky to sell one record.

Feb 4, 2010
dont matter at least im gettin it .! and at least its all
redwood money ! oh it will sell trust me just bye these kinda threads
alone it will be big barscann profit .when peopel see it they gonn know ! off top! haa
haaaa niggas need some buisness classes haa ?! haaaa