R.I.P. Billboard (Another Raper Gunned Down)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2004
Today, I found out that Billboard, a rapper from Black Wall Street was killed. Black Wall Street is The Game's (g-unit/aftermath) group, and Billboard was one of the other two rappers. He was from Compton Cedar Block Piru which is the set Game is from. I heard it happened in Gardena.... the young man had gotten gunned down last night...

RIP Billboard

Aug 7, 2002
^^well uh if it says another raper then you shoulda known what that meant even wit rip billboard or just another name....dumb reply

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
CARLOZ,
YOU THE ONE TO SPEAK. YOU ALWAYS gETTIN' CLOWNED FOR YOUR REPLY'S, SO SAVE IT. RAPER VS RAPPER IS WHAT I TALKIN' BOUT. I LAUgHED WHEN I FIRST SEEN THE TITLE.

Aug 7, 2002
ohh i get ya now....there was this one dude t hat i nkow on da internet and he said sum shit he was talkin bout raper and it was really stupid....;

May 10, 2002
FUCKED UP... YET ANOTHER FUCKING WASTE OF TALLENT! WHEN WILL THESE STOOPID FUCKS FIGURE IT OUT? MAYBE IT'LL TAKE UNTILL EVERY FUCKER WITH AN EAGO AND A GUN DIES BEFORE WE'RE COOO' WITH SHIT RIGHT BEEESH?

GO ON DEN, SHOOT THIS MUTHAFUCKER UP THEN AND KILL 'EM ALL! FUCK IT... WHO FUCKING CARES ANMORE RIGHT! AND YOU HOES DIDN'T TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY?

R.I.P. BRO,

RAT-TA-TAT-TAT ON DEM BEEESHES MAYUN!

:dead: