QUIKK QUESTIONS??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
WHAT DOES IT TAKE 4 REAL NIGGAS 2 BE REALIZED? I MEAN, WHY DO NIGGAZ CONSTANTLY RIDE NIGGAZ DICK WITOUT REALLY EVEN KNOWIN THA BUISNESS? A NIGGA CAN RAP GOOD AS FUKK N BE ON THIS N THAT BUT DOES THAT MEAN THAT SHIT IS REAL? WHAT ABOUT THA REAL LIVE SITUATIONS? WHEN A NIGGA GOTTA DEAL WIT WHAT HE TALKIN BOUT???? IT SEEMZ 2 ME THAT EVERYTIME SUMTHIN IS BROUGHT UP ABOUT THA EAST R SKYLINE RAPPERZ IT BE A GANG OF HATER SHIT SAID ABOUT WHATEVER COMMENT IS MADE....ALLLLLLLL THIS TALENT OVERHERE N REALNIGGAZ, BUT EVERYBODY STILL STICKS ON THA OTHER NIGGAZ DICK....MUTHA FUKKAS WANNA MAKE US LOOK LIKE HATERZ CAUSE THEY DONT WANT THEY FAKE ASS STORIES 2 BE EXPOSED.....ITZ ONLY SO MUCH A NIGGA CAN TAKE...AND AS FAR AS THIS MUSIC SHIT WE GONE BE ON TOP BELIEVE IT..........WE BUISNESS SAVVY, N HUSTLERS N ALL THAT SHIT 2 SO ALL THA AVENUES THAT MUTHA FUKKAS IS TRYNA BLOKK 4 US...FUKK THAT.......WE READY 2 FUKK WIT NIGGAS N NETWORK N ALLTHAT, SO FUKK WIT US MAYNE....U HEAR SIDEWAYZ MAKIN ALL THAT NOISE AND BIG JUNE BEEN DOIN IT....BOSSHOGG, STORMIN NORMIN, YOUNG HOLLY.....DUDE THA LIST GOES ON, TALENTED MUTHA FUKKAS....N AS 4 ME I AINT HEARIN ALL THAT FAKE SHIT NOMORE....DONT RAPP ABOUT THA TURF IF U CANT STANDUP 4 YOUR OWN YA DIGG.....ITZ KIDZ DIEIN OVER THIS SHIT...AND MUTHA FUKKAS NEED 2 COME 2 SKYLINE WHEN THEY DOIN THEY DVDS R WHATNOT....EVERY DVD U SEE, SKYLINE AINT IN IT....HATER SHIT....WHY LEAVE OUT THA BIGGEST PART OF SAN DIEGO...BUT IT AINT EVEN BOUT THAT, FUKK WIT US.........

Aug 15, 2002
yall got talent and i have more than one project from Sidewayz and I been listenin to June since my freshmen year of high school that was in 93...but seriously yall accomplish nothing coming on here complaining...i can guarantee that the majority of civilian niggaz on here would be supporting a skyline dude if he had made it to where mitch is now...but as a consumer, you pretty much come on here telling me that im stupid for enjoying mitchs music ? so why in the hell should i want to support you? real talk...yall make good music but you do yourself no favors on this website...post up a track so people that may be reading you for the first time can hear how dope you are

Jan 23, 2006
IF U TIRED OF HEARIN FAKE SHIT , PULL A NIGGAS PANTIES DOWN AND EXPOSE THEM!!!!! BUT ALL THAT IS GOIN TO DO IS KEEP THE BEEF BREWIN!!!!!WEST COAST IS TRYIN TO COME TOGETHER AND HATIN ON ONE ANUTHA AINT GOIN TO DO SHIT BUT HOLD US BACC! MUCH LUV TO BIG JUNE,YOUNG HOLLY,FAT REGG AKA REGG NUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
Wallnutz said:
yall got talent and i have more than one project from Sidewayz and I been listenin to June since my freshmen year of high school that was in 93...but seriously yall accomplish nothing coming on here complaining...i can guarantee that the majority of civilian niggaz on here would be supporting a skyline dude if he had made it to where mitch is now...but as a consumer, you pretty much come on here telling me that im stupid for enjoying mitchs music ? so why in the hell should i want to support you? real talk...yall make good music but you do yourself no favors on this website...post up a track so people that may be reading you for the first time can hear how dope you are

u can enjoy it all u want 2, but do u believe it? naw nigga, u just go wit tha probably...this shit real outhere and complaining is 4 tha birds......nigga just taking they respect if they have 2 thats it....u rite we gone do tha postin n all that shit, n watch niggas succeed witout havin 2 hate.....n say i went 2 this nigga turf n did this n fukked this bitch...nigga thats gay...thats startin trouble....everybody got excuses 4 this dude.....tha westcoast comin 2gether aint got nothin 2 do wit this nigga if he aint tryna even do nothin n his own town.....ima speak up 4 where i came 4rm and still reside, n now is diffently tha perfect time.....a gang of mutha fukkas dont fukk wit us because of this nigga.....its reality , so what niggaz aint pose 2 speak on it? fukk that......

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
A.T said:
AND MUTHA FUKKAS NEED 2 COME 2 SKYLINE WHEN THEY DOIN THEY DVDS R WHATNOT....EVERY DVD U SEE, SKYLINE AINT IN IT....
That ain't 100% true my nig. In my dvd (In The Ghetto World) I went through Skyline and Ofarrel park, on Meadowbrook and everything. You just probably ain't seen it, plus it's been sold out for close to a year. On a side not, that show was off the hook that night!

Jan 23, 2006
IF A MUTHAFUCCA DISLIKE SUMONE THAT MUCH U NEED TO PUT THE BLACC HOODIE AND DICCIES,RYDAS,AND THE SKI MASK ON AND GO HANDLE IT!IF HE FUCCED A SKYLINE BITCH GO FUCC 20 LINCOLNS BITCHES.YALL MAD BOUT MITCH WEARIN A "P" HAT! DO SUMTHIN!!!! DONT COME ON A WEBSITE AND CRY BOUT IT! IT MAKES YALL LOOK LIKE HE GETS THE BEST OUT OF YALL! THAT SONG SKYLINE DID DISSIN HIM AND LINCOLN WAS CLOWNIN !!!!LIKE WALLNUTS SAID POSTS SUM TRACCS UP SO EVERYBODY CAN GET A BAR HOMIE! IF U WANTED TO GET AT DUDE ,U WOULD FIND HIM ,POINT BLANK!!!!!! IF U MAKE GOOD MUSIC IT DONT MATTER WHAT SIDE OF THE TRACCS U FROM!!!!!MUTHAFUCCAS NEED TO APPLY THEY SELF SMOKEY!!!!!!!!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
LIL C.S. said:
That ain't 100% true my nig. In my dvd (In The Ghetto World) I went through Skyline and Ofarrel park, on Meadowbrook and everything. You just probably ain't seen it, plus it's been sold out for close to a year. On a side not, that show was off the hook that night!
I think he was referring to the latest dvds...I cant quote wich ones cause i aint got them.Ive been hearing this too,about themaybe string arm steady dvd and they asked or talking about sets in dago and and they mention everyone except skyline....is it kind of fucked up yes?..but like big frizz and others are saying AT is that regardless whether someone is real or fake,they are in a position due to whatever needed to be done to get there.When talks of an Easttrippn pt 2 comes up Im not always against it.....cause if thats what they wanna do..do it...but I advize against it.There is a bigger way to make a statement besides making a hood tape that a small group of individuals are interested in.I tell them everything they got and dont have they deserve...quit yappin and put something out.Make your statnement by becoming sucessful...i mean thats what its mostly about...The irony is so many concerned with mitchy....damn.. he still trying to get in....he aint your competition....yall thinking of hundreds of sales....need to think of the bigger picture...there is alot of talk how nemo and the siccness are blackballin artist and you cant get your c.d in the local stores without going througfh the siccness....wich I dont beleive but if it was true....so what..if that lil bump stops you then the rap game aint for you.There are other avenues of distribution,printing up c.ds with bar codes with the manufacturing adress on it.......there are alot of smart individuals..but they utilize there talents on exposing sources of problems....never solutions.
A.T. Brother please beleive me when i say that I feel you cause you feel disrespected and without sugarcoating it,in alot of ways certain individuals are instigating the matter.Be a solution....get more friends to post on siccness,rap or die,etcpost up music/myspace start threads...post in other threads as well///....the siccness aint the solution and dont make or break you..but it is a start.

Apr 5, 2003
You can't just knock out a track expect everyone to feel it just because big homie from the set said it was tight. It don't work like that. You gotta get out there and put in some ground work. Do mad shows, pass out flyers, press up demos, gets some DD bitches to tattoo your album cover on they tits, whatever you gotta do to build a fanbase get out there and do it. Theres so many cats in this town alone who's tryna rap that you gotta think outside the box and stand out. It's not easy but its not impossible neither. Go get it. :siccness:

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
southeast619ray said:
You can't just knock out a track expect everyone to feel it just because big homie from the set said it was tight. It don't work like that. You gotta get out there and put in some ground work. Do mad shows, pass out flyers, press up demos, gets some DD bitches to tattoo your album cover on they tits, whatever you gotta do to build a fanbase get out there and do it. Theres so many cats in this town alone who's tryna rap that you gotta think outside the box and stand out. It's not easy but its not impossible neither. Go get it. :siccness:
this is all so true..the sad part about it is so many sit from the sidlines complaining...instead of worrying about what they gotta do..Also It takes more then talent...I stress that you need..DRIVE..DETERMINATION.....majority are lazy and waiting for someone to bring it to them..get up and go get it..

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
what everybody is sayin is true indeed....in i 4got i did see lil c.s dvd and we was inthere but thats tha only one...dude tha so called easttrippin was years ago like 6 now.....aint 2 many songs that niggaz be talkin n disrespectin on this side cause it kiddish....u got a couple of lil homiez that be talkin shit but these niggas got millions of bullshit ass songz....dieline this, dieline that...n tha niggas dont even know who they talkin bout.....then mitch gotta say sunthin bout skyline hate him this, n skyline that....that aint complaining....that nigga talkin all that shit n runnin 4rm tha homiez....tiny doo at least is man enough 2 chop it up n dont really be dissin....mitch is runnin, n thats real shit....tha z90 concert....yeah.......none of that shit makes since...tha nigga talk that p.k. shit put all on games nutz, is he p.k. around game? thats tha shit im talkin bout...i got respect 4 everybody, lil c.s., irocc,jayo, damu, b stone, everybody that dont promote that bullshit.....im tryna put tha factz outhere mayne......thatz it...i dont care but how much money he got, what he sellin, none of that....i hope he sell a million, but keep tha shit real.....

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
southeast619ray said:
Speaking of K.O. did that mixtape of his ever drop? I wanted to cop it but I havent heard anything about for a while.
It almost seems like he fell off the earth....I been talking to him over the phone over the last year and I seen a big transformation..last I talked to him he sent some snippets of some songs he did over Rasans Beats and shit was nice....still room to improve...but definatley better then alot of shit out there.