Quick ? Siccness ...For anybody who knows a mail carrier

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
Been thinking about applying for the mailman job. shit, pays around 20 just starting out. can't be that hard carrying a sack of mail in the -40 or 115 degree weather where i live. lol..

Just wondering for those who are, have been, or know a mail man, i know i can pass that written test and all that shit, but do they do piss test, or blood tests to start out. i can work my way around a piss test all day, but the blood test im gonna fail like a mother fucker

thanks ahead breh goons.

Jul 12, 2002
Been thinking about applying for the mailman job. shit, pays around 20 just starting out. can't be that hard carrying a sack of mail in the -40 or 115 degree weather where i live. lol..

Just wondering for those who are, have been, or know a mail man, i know i can pass that written test and all that shit, but do they do piss test, or blood tests to start out. i can work my way around a piss test all day, but the blood test im gonna fail like a mother fucker

thanks ahead breh goons.
If you're trying to get a long-term job why don't you just stop doing whatever drugs you're using for as long as it takes to get clean? It would take a month at most.

Good luck though. Those are good jobs, as you already know.