Question I've always had, but nobody could ever answer....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
on Pizzo's Heaterman album, in the intro there's a song playing in the background which sounds just like Pizzo rapping over the Marvaless' "Stompin In My Steel Toes" beat. Did this song ever appear anywhere? I kept expecting it to be a track found later on the album, but it wasn't there....

I've asked people who have decent Bay rap knowledge and I've NEVER gotten an answer...

keeping my fingers crossed

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Considering I listened to anything and everything of that era of bay/sac rap... I was never able to find that song anywhere where Pizzo was rappin over that Marvaless beat. However I have an opinion that he may of been in the same studio where Marvaless recorded it and he possibly jumped on the track witta verse real quick and used it to record his intro. Cuz if I was Marvaless and I had that beat, there was no way im letting anyone get on that track (Except Bo). Also they never recycled beats in those days, so its safe to say that track is in the producers hands somewhere never to be released.

Nov 20, 2007
Man that happens to me all the time, in the 90;s there were hella songs with other songs playing in the background that i wanted to know what they were
this particular one is not in the background but yea i'm still asking that type of question when it comes to delinquents "outta control" when there's that skit part with 4 different tracks. I'm tryna find out where i can find the 2nd and 4th track at. asked around on here and no one knows.