QUESTION, I JUST GOT A PITBULL PUPPY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2005
i seen a kid pull a cats tale and the cat jumped on the kids face he attacked him at first i laughed and thought he would just scratch him but no about 30 seconds later he was still attacking him so i thought damn i should pull him off so i tried and he scratched me and continuing to scratch the little kid i got mad and pulled the cat off that time he couldnt scratch me

Sep 26, 2005
BoMbTrEeS2 said:
the vet said to make my dog sleep in a kennel when he was a puppy because he wouldnt piss and shit where he sleeps, this fuckin dog shit and pushed it out of the kennel with his nose onto the carpet
lmao ur dogs fuckin sick even if he pushed it out theres residue of shit in there

Sep 26, 2005
seems like he has a lot of energy now but when i take him outside he dont wanna run or anything just walk kinda slow but when he inside he runs all over and rolls over trying to chew everything i got him a nylabone but he hates it i think im just gonna buy him some raw hide bones i dont know why but every dog i ever had hated nylabones, he play bites a lot i tell him no and he just does it again i was thinkin about gettin him a lil rope but would that encourage him to bite more or just drain his energy?

Sep 2, 2007
He is gonna bite more cuz hes gonna be teething smart guy....damn come on you have an almost 2 year old son but cant raise a simple ass dog? Does your kid shit on the floor too? Do you rub his face in his diapers? You acting real brand new to this type of shit.

Sep 26, 2005
lol ur retarded a kid and a dog are really the same huh yea theres just a tiny lil bit difference but they almost they same thing like i said earlier i never had a puppie just grown dogs i dont even know why people like u reply but i see its only ur 19th post so yea

Sep 28, 2002
KOOL_AID said:
i heard nutro was the best for bullies im lookin at the ingredients and it has Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Flour, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of natural Vitamin E), Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Dried Beet Pulp (sugar removed), Whole Wheat, Lamb Meal, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Egg Product, Dried Kelp (source of Iodine), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Sulfate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Copper Oxide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.

this is the one for puppies but that solid gold looks good ill have to check it out since u know so much about food im giving him 1 cup per serving 3 times a day and only giving him a bowl of water when he eats or gets back from a walk
Fuck anything that has wheat or corn that shit is bad for dogs, they give them rashes and itch all the time and there doing a study and they thinks the glutens in corn or wheat cause cancers in pets(im an animal science major), i would watch out for it. there are a lot of brands that are good but solid gold is cheaper of the good ones.

Sep 2, 2007
KOOL_AID said:
lol ur retarded a kid and a dog are really the same huh yea theres just a tiny lil bit difference but they almost they same thing like i said earlier i never had a puppie just grown dogs i dont even know why people like u reply but i see its only ur 19th post so yea

Well Nick since your so OG with your large post count ill let you tell it and believe that I am new here. My whole point is i don't see how your raising a kid but have so much trouble with a puppy. Did you come on here when your son was born and ask the siccness how to take care of him too?:confused:

Nov 5, 2004
Just got a pit puppy myself. Got a lot of good info from this thread. We recently put my 13 year old lab to sleep, so there was a sad ass void at home the past few months, but now it has thankfully been filled.

Man I forgot how it is to have a puppy, its been so damn long. A lot of hard work, but it will be worth it. There's truly nothing like a bond between a dog and its master.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Well Nick since your so OG with your large post count ill let you tell it and believe that I am new here. My whole point is i don't see how your raising a kid but have so much trouble with a puppy. Did you come on here when your son was born and ask the siccness how to take care of him too?:confused:
that was a very nice way of you to say that Mr. Vinn.

LMFAO @ the bolded shit.

May 11, 2002
Do us a favor and give the dog away to someone who cares about it.

Its a puppy, its gonna shit and piss in the house until you train him. A dog when little spends hours sleeping.