Question about Vallejo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2004
"my neighborhood is more ghetto than your neighborhood" "My town has more crackheads and murders than your town"

So I bet in your town there is still little bitch ass faggits that run around wearin' pumps with a weave and an adams apple and that since he from there dont make his punk ass hard. Got my drift.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
listen, i aint tryin to talk u out of shit, and i'm not sure if u are serious or not about cruisin around the crest. i used to fuck around in the crest and i can tell u, if u aint from there or have peeps there, its not a good idea to go fuckin around in there. there are plenty of cool people and hard working people there too, but it also has some straight up killers that will jack your ride and empty ya pockets just for fun. my advise to you would be to buy the "hood to hood" video and watch it. that way u can see the V from the safety of your mom's living room...

Jun 2, 2002
i have limited experience in the crest...when i was there, i just had hella people flagging me down, trying to sell me a sack...haha. some people expect to see a fuckin warzone or something...

Jan 2, 2003
DJ Mark 7 said:
TNo disrespect to u personally man, but I think u got shit a bit twisted...Stay in Santa Rosa
if ur in ROSA roll thru fuckin WEST 9TH or sumthin!....lol..or by the fairgrounds...(southpark)....if u want to do sum sight seeing....haha

juts make sure them essays aint diggin ur whip!....

Jun 30, 2002
dam i just realized how old this thread is.
i wonder if he ended up rollin thru there.
we should post some neighborhood pics around the bay.