Question about UGA 2 dvd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2005
In the "fuck you" segment when they are in minneapolis backstage at a show and this rapper (from oakland) was talking about fuck club mecca cuz they only had one mic for him to perform and shit.

I always wondered who that was ? He looked a lil older so im guessing he from before my time, but i know most of the old school oakland rappers and he didnt really look that familiar to me.... ?

Oct 3, 2006
Premo said:
love that dvd

" HE MAD CUZ HE GOT THE OLD BENZ ! STEP IT UP ! " lol
LOL YEAH AND HOW THEY KEPT SAYIN SUMTHIN BOUT HOW THEY WERE IN GERMANY BUT THAT WHITE GUY KEPT TELLIN EM THEY WERE IN AUSTRIA

Sep 17, 2005
$Godzilla$ said:
In the "fuck you" segment when they are in minneapolis backstage at a show and this rapper (from oakland) was talking about fuck club mecca cuz they only had one mic for him to perform and shit.

I always wondered who that was ? He looked a lil older so im guessing he from before my time, but i know most of the old school oakland rappers and he didnt really look that familiar to me.... ?
Ha ha yeah, I always thought that nigga looked a lil bit like Beanie Siegel. You talkin bout that stocky cat right?